Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Dear seniors ,
I am very much confused about the rprf fees to be paid. I received initial aor and am in the process of sending full documents to chc new delhi.
Some friends are saying that rprf is to be sent at the time of medicals some are saying that it will good to send the rprf aongwith the complete documents to chc to avoid any further processing delays.Which is more beneficial .Kindly suggest those whose visas are stamped.
Also please guide about how to make the dd for rprf for 2 adults and 2 children below 18 years.Is it 2x $490 . childrens below 18 yrs are exempted for rprf as per chc site. Is it right.
how to calculate the exchange amount eq. to 2 x $490 in indian rupees , so that the amount can be written while making dd from indian nationalised bank. The amount mentioned on chc delhi site is 21440 per adult as on october 2009. should I make the dd as per that amount or should I calculate the canadian dollar conversion on the day of making the DD.How to do it?

Seniors please help......
replies are eagerly awaited

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some friends are saying that rprf is to be sent at the time of medicals some are saying that it will good to send the rprf aongwith the complete documents to chc to avoid any further processing delays.Which is more beneficial .Kindly suggest those whose visas are stamped.

>>> It is your wish to send RPRF now or later on when CHC demands it. Although some people say but I dont think sending it now will benifit in terms of faster processing. ND office is already flying, what else you want, like rocketing.

Also please guide about how to make the dd for rprf for 2 adults and 2 children below 18 years.Is it 2x $490 . childrens below 18 yrs are exempted for rprf as per chc site. Is it right.

>>>> RPRF is paid by adults only. You are right.No need to make $$ payments.
how to calculate the exchange amount eq. to 2 x $490 in indian rupees , so that the amount can be written while making dd from indian nationalised bank. The amount mentioned on chc delhi site is 21440 per adult as on october 2009. should I make the dd as per that amount or should I calculate the canadian dollar conversion on the day of making the DD.How to do it?

>>>>>> Pay Rs42880 by DD payable in favour of "CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION" payable at New Delhi,mention your file number, name and DOB behind the draft and attaching forwarding letter.

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
pay rs 21,440 for single adult accompany you as per website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng
In your case it is 42880INR and make DD in favour of CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION,NEW DELHI