+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eVisa Application No Given name in Canada Passport

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi,
Trying to apply for eVisa to India, but in my sons passport there is no Given name (Canada PP). Its only Last name.
But in eVisa applicaiton its mandatory to put Given name. Any idea?
TIA

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I put XxX its approved
@aghuman
Did you travel on this visa, any issues with immigration in India?
Also, What did you write, if you previous visited and Do you currently hold Valid India Identity? ( I saw some one in forum mentioned, NO to this. )
HE has Valid Indian PP which I plan to submit in India.
Have you ever visited India before? IF I say yes its asking for visa details (Last Indian Visa No/Currently valid Indian Visa No.)etc?

aghuman

Jul 18, 2018
@aghuman
Did you travel on this visa, any issues with immigration in India?
Also, What did you write, if you previous visited and Do you currently hold Valid India Identity? ( I saw some one in forum mentioned, NO to this. )
HE has Valid Indian PP which I plan to submit in India.
Have you ever visited India before? IF I say yes its asking for visa details (Last Indian Visa No/Currently valid Indian Visa No.)etc?
No am going to visit first time

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
My son has Valid Indian PP which I plan to submit in India.

Mounat

Star Member
Sep 15, 2022
Texas
Hi,
Trying to apply for eVisa to India, but in my sons passport there is no Given name (Canada PP). Its only Last name.
But in eVisa applicaiton its mandatory to put Given name. Any idea?
TIA
How did you even get a passport with no first name? Are we using the same applications?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
How did you even get a passport with no first name? Are we using the same applications?
when you apply for any canadian documents, they dont consider the given name, usually in India we get single name as given name. Any given name will be converted into Last name