-
Passport Req..
Oct 21st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Nov 6th 2015
LANDED..........
Planned landing Dec 15th 2015
Hi all

Finaly we heard something from CIC, they are asking for more information proving that my wife (the sponsor) will re-establish residence in Canada.

Please provide the following information/documents listed below as evidence that your sponsor will reside in Canada when you become a Permanent Resident of Canada.

SPR's residency: Additional evidence that your sponsor resides in Canada, or has taken steps to re-establish residence in Canada. This includes but is not limited to: pay stubs, T4 slips, utility bills, and banking history, employment letters, lease agreements, etc. Driver’s licences, property tax assessments, social insurance or health insurance cards are not sufficient to show intent to return.

With the application we provided:
- Letters from friends and familiy stating they where looking forward to our return, written to the CIC.
- Rental agreement on a house that her parents own that we get to rent when we move there.

What else could we provide? If seems impossible to get employment in advance when we don't know when we are moving. Do we just resend the information we already provided in the application?

Any advice?

blacknirvana

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (COPR office London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2014
Doc's Request.
July 9th 2015
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
March 5th 2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
March 15th 2015
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Sep 9th 2014 (up-front)
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
Oct 21st 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Nov 6th 2015
LANDED..........
Planned landing Dec 15th 2015
Any thoughts? (sorry about not having any patience but we really want to answer them fast) :)

jaxxon

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
29-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-06-2015 (Exempt) (DM)
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi!

I have to say I'm happy to see they are alive once again at the Ottawa office, lol :)

How annoying though that they are asking you for more proof of her return when you already provided a lease. Maybe they just want more proof to confirm that she is still planning on moving there and that the plans are ongoing since you filed your application? Maybe provide new letters from your friends and family to confirm the plans once more, def send the lease once more time, do you have any facebook messages, statuses or conversations between you, your wife and friends/family where you talk about your plans to move back? Have you guys sent out any job applications to employers? Then you guys could send those aswell as proof. Also provide a detailed letter from you guys to CIC were you tell them all about your plans on how you are going to re-establish :)

This is actually the part of me and my husbands application that I worry about the most, my husband is canadian born and lives with me in Sweden, he doesn't have a job offer either since it's so difficult not knowing exactly when we will be back. But we provided letters from friends and family saying we will stay with them when we return, emails from colleges we are applying for, facebook conversations...yeah as much as we could provide really, it just wasen't exactly what CIC asks for, lol :)

Hope it all works out well for you and your wife!