+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evidence of recruitment efforts BC PNP

nacsaodan

Aug 9, 2021
Try to clarify this with your superiors. Perhaps they do not have any specific requests on this topic and they are waiting for some indicators from you. This is a very interesting question that really needs to be solved. Just as a beginner in this business, I would like to ask you by what criteria do you select personnel for your work? Recently I came across a specialized test from https://www.makipeople.com/, which helps to identify strengths for applicants. It's an interesting experience. Do you use something similar?

jerroldjamesh

Apr 18, 2023
Well if you have lmia based work Permit your need to perform recruitment efforts but if you on pgwp or open work permit you don’t need to show these efforts. Just mention in job offer form how you got hired. Like you can say someone recommended you in the company or you dropped resume on store and got hired.
Hi Miss Bee

I'm going to apply under BCPNP (NOC 22312). Currently I have a Open Work Permit. Do I still need to provide evidence of recruitment efforts from the employer?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Miss Bee

I'm going to apply under BCPNP (NOC 22312). Currently I have a Open Work Permit. Do I still need to provide evidence of recruitment efforts from the employer?
No if you have open work permit and currently working for employer helping with PNP you don’t have to show recruitment efforts however you should still answer that question that you got hired internally or through someone