+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evidence of old granulomatous disease

matinahmed

Oct 18, 2011
Hello,
Today I went and gave my medical examination for Canada Immigration. After going through the chest X-ray the doctor came up with a report stateing "Evidence of old granulomatous disease", I din't know anything about such problem in my past. I requsted to have a word with the doctor working on my examination, doctor showed me my X-ray and explained that there are couple spots in, which could be because I had it in my past (childhood) now I am 24 years old in my childhood, but now they are not active.
I don't know if I am getting accepted in canada? I hope i do I have worked well enough to get upto this point.
Suggestions and advice please..

Thank you for taking interest and reading it.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
They would do some additional tests, to rule out Active TB etc....I dont think it would be a problem....So relax buddy.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matinahmed said:
Hello,
Today I went and gave my medical examination for Canada Immigration. After going through the chest X-ray the doctor came up with a report stateing "Evidence of old granulomatous disease", I din't know anything about such problem in my past. I requsted to have a word with the doctor working on my examination, doctor showed me my X-ray and explained that there are couple spots in, which could be because I had it in my past (childhood) now I am 24 years old in my childhood, but now they are not active.
I don't know if I am getting accepted in canada? I hope i do I have worked well enough to get upto this point.
Suggestions and advice please..
Thank you for taking interest and reading it.
Hi,
Matinahmed,

You may be asked to do re-medical and some additional testes like C.T Scan, Sputum, comparison X-ray etc.. it will delay the process by 6-9 month further delay after 1st medical, but definitely there will be no problem and will not affect the decision for PR . See other details on this post, after you will receive PR with medical surveillance for inactive TB.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latent-tb-t85759.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t84219.0.html

Don't worry and best of luck :)

hope it helps,

hmisabpk

matinahmed

Oct 18, 2011
Hi,
Devilhimself & Hmisabpk..

Thank you very much for the respond, your answer did helped me a lot.
Good Source hmisabpk
matinahmed.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matinahmed said:
Hi,
Devilhimself & Hmisabpk..
Thank you very much for the respond, your answer did helped me a lot.
Good Source hmisabpk
matinahmed.
Thanks for nice words

hmisabpk