Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi everyone

Outland online spousal sponsorship

The last step to be completed was background check on June 21.

Since then no update on tracker, no copr, no PPR.
Received pre arrival on June 1.

Anybody in the same situation?

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Have you checked the documents status tab of the tracker? When mine were all completed, i saw copr details on the document status tab..

Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Have you checked the documents status tab of the tracker? When mine were all completed, i saw copr details on the document status tab..
Yes, I’ve been checking it daily but nothing there either yet.

Somaru-chan

Jan 20, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Where is your VO? Is your application linked to GC key? Hang tight, hopefully you'll receive your ppr soon!
London VO
And yeah, linked to GCKey but still says in progress. Latest update - medical completed in June 9
i hope so, the silence has been deafening!

asehdn

Jul 29, 2023
Hi everyone

Outland online spousal sponsorship

The last step to be completed was background check on June 21.

Since then no update on tracker, no copr, no PPR.
Received pre arrival on June 1.

Anybody in the same situation?
hii
is there any update ?i am also in same situation i received my pal on 26 june and every step of my application has been completed.

Migueltravellover

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
I logged into the tracker today (Sept 28th), and all have been completed but no further info. Checked GCKEY and saw a ghost update (Medical passed again on Sept 28th) but everything else shows in progress. I am assuming that the PPR will come in a few days....I hope the file is not at RROC

ValDen

Star Member
Sep 20, 2023
I logged into the tracker today (Sept 28th), and all have been completed but no further info. Checked GCKEY and saw a ghost update (Medical passed again on Sept 28th) but everything else shows in progress. I am assuming that the PPR will come in a few days....I hope the file is not at RROC
Is your file complete for Medical, Bio, Background and Eligibility? Mine is completed and still no PPR for a month.

mushkat

Oct 6, 2023
Same situation here with London VO. Everything has been completed by feb 21st 2023 and nothing till now....how do you guys link GCkey to the tracker to see ghost updates?