+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Everone is requested to PLEASE GUIDE!!!!!!!!

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
(65 days are passed since application is lodged through online module)
(65 days are passed since application is lodged through online module)
===========================================================================
1)BBA (Hons) from United Kingdom in 2006 after completion came back to my home country(Pakistan)
2)Nine years of experience in banking industry at Middle Management Level
3)Married and have two kids
4)Actually was granted Canadian student visa in 2014 but couldn't availed it due to some family issues
5)Financially quite capable to afford my studies in Canada.
6)I am also in Express entry pool and having score equivalent to 364.
7)Now opted to do Post Graduate Project Management Diploma from University of Winnipeg which will start from 6th September.http://pace.uwinnipegcourses.ca/project-management-diploma-0
8) Due to late processing of my visa application I have to defer my my admission to January 18, 2017. This is also suggested to me by University as seats for September Intake are already reserved.

Facts:
1-I have applied for student visa on 27th May 2016.(65 days are passed since application is lodged through online module)
2-Appeared for Biometrics on 31st May 2016
3-On 15th July I have received an email from CIC that my application is updated but when I login there was no any update nor was any message.
4-No Medical is done
5- Due to late in processing of my visa application I have to defer my admission to January 18,2017 as suggested to me by University.

Still no update from CIC.I am being cynical that delay in processing might lead to visa rejection.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Its quite sad to hear that. University of Winnipeg has cancelled admissions to 23 students for project management course for Sept 16 and Jan 17 intake and 8 students just like you have received their Visa's. They are subsequently doing it for HRM courses and other PG courses. If you have been granted a VISA then DO not Travel on it. If you travel on this VISA, you might be deported if you are not able to support your purpose of stay in canada. Winnipeg university is not entertaining any further queries as many anguished students launched complaints. But all in vain, apply for another university/college and get a fresh admit and Visa. Ensure you attach the letter of cancelation of seat from the uni during your next visa filing.
All the Best.

Dipenpatel73

Jul 6, 2016
Thanks buddy for ur reply. University has stated that they can differ my admission to January 17 intake. They will issue me new admission letter to me for January 17. May I travel with new LOA and deferral letter around first week of January?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hi Dipen, You may travel with the same but ensure that UofW doesn't turn you down at the last moment. As far as I know, there Jan intake for PM/HRM has already been full and they are just avoiding the students to defer to next intake. If you have internal connections with the university, you shall know the ground reality. Since, you do not want to waste another 6 months, ensure you get all the necessary formalities completed from the University's end...
All The Best

Dipenpatel73

Jul 6, 2016
Yes.. U r right. But thia time they have invited me to register on their webadviasor, an online study portal and also asked me to enroll the modules that I would like to study... I am gonna ask them to give final acceptance letter by end of this month. Hope all go well thia time... Thanks a mill buddy for ur jelp