+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Evaluation from IQAS

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello! I'm interested if anyone has waited for the evaluation for about two months. Actually, I sent all the documents on 28 th June and I haven't received any email from IQAS since then. When I sent an email in order to find out what is going on with the documents, I got this reply. Dear Ms. Gerov Stojanovic:

Thank you for applying to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes. This is to confirm that your application wasreceived by the IQAS office. Once the academic documents you requested from your institution arrive in our office we will send you a second email and your file will be placed in line for processing. Our current processing times are posted on the IQAS website:

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Yes, my high school as well as university sent my documents, we were following the procedure thoroughly. And this is what I received a few days ago. I'm completely confused.
-Thank you for the inquiry regarding the status of mail submitted to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

IQAS can confirm that both your online application and payment were received. No other mail matching your name and application ID has yet been processed. If you are unable to confirm the date IQAS received your transcripts you may wish to have the university send the transcripts again.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016
Yes, my high school as well as university sent my documents, we were following the procedure thoroughly. And this is what I received a few days ago. I'm completely confused.
-Thank you for the inquiry regarding the status of mail submitted to the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).

IQAS can confirm that both your online application and payment were received. No other mail matching your name and application ID has yet been processed. If you are unable to confirm the date IQAS received your transcripts you may wish to have the university send the transcripts again.
Oh no I wonder if I should check with them re the transcripts as well? I applied August 4th and got my 1st email update on August 25th confirming my application and payment received. The thing is my courier showed package delivered like 3 days after my application so I am saying well I should have received the receipt of official transcript email but they sent this:
If you are able to track delivery of your mail, and you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail.

Question: Why are you assessing high school if Univeristy degree is being assessed? Assuming for immigration

IQAS will provide status updates only in 3 stages:
1st update: Mailed application package is received and processed by IQAS. Application package has to include: the signed application form, proof of payment, photocopies of your completed diploma / degree certificate; translations of all educational documents if they’re not in English (do not need to be certified); proof of name (such as a photocopy of a government-issued identity document) and a proof of name change (if applicable). Where official transcripts are delivered, but no signed application form is received and processed, the first status update will not be emailed to you.

2nd update: All official transcript(s) are received from the issuing institution(s). This update is provided only after all transcripts are received, processed and recorded. For applications with multiple transcripts, IQAS will not provide a status update per delivery of each individual transcript. Further, where official transcripts are delivered, but no signed application form is received and processed, the first status update will be delayed until the application package arrives.

3rd update: Assessment is complete. An electronic copy of the assessment is sent to the email address on the application form.

Csudine

Jul 16, 2016

provide them with info re exact delivery date.

Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a query regarding where should I apply for ECA I'm a bit confused because as I used wes equivalency tool it does not show my 3yr LLB degree as professional degree . I was going through replies in this website some says iqas is best option for LAW graduates , it's my humble request can anyone share their experience related to law background
MY QUALIFICATION ARE:- 3 YEARS B.COM (CSJM UNIVERSITY) & 3 YEARS LLB DEGREE (CSJM UNIVERSITY).
Kindly anyone having experiences with these degrees help me .