Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
i am planning to do study in canada.i have done btech in information technology with 76% marks,2012 pass out.i have also done 3 years diploma in computer engineering.i want to do pg diploma in networking or information security,because i am interested in this field.
i have a one year experience of network support engineer in some college.
am i choosing the right course or field?

BTECH IN IT with 76%
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGG WITH 66%
INTERMEDIATE IN ARTS WITH 62%
SECONDARY EXAMINATION WITH 56%
one year experience
ielts 6 bands overall

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parteek said:
i am planning to do study in canada.i have done btech in information technology with 76% marks,2012 pass out.i have also done 3 years diploma in computer engineering.i want to do pg diploma in networking or information security,because i am interested in this field.

BTECH IN IT with 76%
one year experience
ielts 6 bands overall
go ahead

sudhiraju

Jun 22, 2013
there are colleges like Durham and Georgian college giving the course in info security and even Fleming college , im thinking of applying in Fleming for computer security and investigations (fast track)

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great profile...
parteek said:

BTECH IN IT with 76%
one year experience
ielts 6 bands overall

cndacalling

Aug 6, 2013
profile seems good, its would be better if there no backlog/1-2 , and i would suggest to improve your IELTS Score..

imran_aziz123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u get a band of 7 in IELTS......u have a great profile (assuming no backlogs or 1-2 backlogs)....Apply in Universities.....do not go for colleges......u have a great profile for even d gud universities like waterloo etc

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
My profile is as below:

X - 86%
XII - 92%
BE (E&C) - 76%
IELTS - 7 overall
Work Exp - 7 years in IT

Please let me know if I can get in to Mcmaster or any other reputed university in Ontario.

senior advisor

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
apply in fleming college for wireless information networking or in GBC for wireless telecommunication or fanshawe for information security management and many more.
u are not eligible to apply for waterloo because waterloo look for very high percentage like 80%
apply for good pg program

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh07 said:
good profile....but after graduation u need 6.5 bands overall with no bands less than 6 with exception in one with 5.5..

i have done electronics and comm. engg.
now i have applied for electromechanical engg. technolgy automation and robotics will it be relevant to my previous studies????

rajeshb220591

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
manubali said:
i have done electronics and comm. engg.
now i have applied for electromechanical engg. technolgy automation and robotics will it be relevant to my previous studies????
yeah u can go for it.
but at the time of visa..dont forget to submit an sop highlighting ur interest in the field of robotics and automation and how u'll benefit from this course in ur home country.

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshb220591 said:
yeah u can go for it.
but at the time of visa..dont forget to submit an sop highlighting ur interest in the field of robotics and automation and how u'll benefit from this course in ur home country.

ok thanx.... i will talk to my consultant