+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eTouristVisa(ETA) for India in 1 day

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi,

I got my eVisa under Tourist visa category for 5 Years on my Canada Passport without surrendering my Indian Passport.

However, My name in the eVisa starts as Dear Lastname First_name, IS this common or do I need to verify with Indian Office. Usually names tend to appear in LastName Fistname order.

Regards
Sentraj

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi,

I got my eVisa under Tourist visa category for 5 Years on my Canada Passport without surrendering my Indian Passport.

However, My name in the eVisa starts as Dear Lastname First_name, IS this common or do I need to verify with Indian Office. Usually names tend to appear in LastName Fistname order.

Regards
Sentraj
how much time take to issue 5 years e visa indian consulate.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Hi All,

Wanted to understand the difference between eVISA and regular paper visa for India. I know there is significant difference in processing time eVISA takes max of 3 days and regular paper visa takes around 30 days as per the current timelines in BLS-Canada.

Looking at various forums found we need to land in specific Indian airport with eVISA but while filling the online form for regular paper visa it is also asking for port of entry to land, not sure what is the difference then or my understanding is wrong.

Is there anybody who have applied for regular paper visa recently can share their timelines and why you choose paper visa against eVISA.