+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke office.

O.H

Jul 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
pls I will like to know how long it takes Etobicoke office to call once after receiving my DM letter. Thanks

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
pls I will like to know how long it takes Etobicoke office to call once after receiving my DM letter. Thanks
When did you get the DM? This office is processing applications veryyy slow. Can you mention your timeline?

Reactions: Ratmir

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
They might issue the CoPR without calling you, just keep an eye on your email. good luck!

vagonbrei

Oct 27, 2020
IRCC is working remotely during the pandemic. Wait times are to be expected. As long as you have submitted everything that is needed and have confirmation that they have received it, once they get to your application you will be contacted.

Emailing and calling them is not going to make them move any faster.

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
IRCC is working remotely during the pandemic. Wait times are to be expected. As long as you have submitted everything that is needed and have confirmation that they have received it, once they get to your application you will be contacted.

Emailing and calling them is not going to make them move any faster.
I understand they are remote. My problem is that there are very few people ( I only know 3,4 persons based on my research) that their PR application is being processed in this office and all these persons have not heard back from Aug, there is almost 0 progress on our applications. I would really want to know if there is a way to request for changing the office. I kind of sure that my application will stuck there for a long time (currently it is 9 months for a CEC inland application)