Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Hi there.. Question to anyone here. Does anyone know if Etobicoke office allows Walk ins for interview or landing? Or do we need to schedule an appointment?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi there.. Question to anyone here. Does anyone know if Etobicoke office allows Walk ins for interview or landing? Or do we need to schedule an appointment?
They will tell you went to come. the will send an email or letter in the mail for the appointment.

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have just received an appt for landing at IRCC location. Appointment confirmation letter mentioned that I need to bring Payment receipt for "Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF)" to the interview if i have already paid. I actually have paid this fee while submitting my application online.

Any idea which receipt exactly i should bring with me? In my application it is just mentioned as a part of table that i have paid RPRF there is no receipt.

Thank you.

nidhip

May 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I have just received an appt for landing at IRCC location. Appointment confirmation letter mentioned that I need to bring Payment receipt for "Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF)" to the interview if i have already paid. I actually have paid this fee while submitting my application online.

Any idea which receipt exactly i should bring with me? In my application it is just mentioned as a part of table that i have paid RPRF there is no receipt.

Thank you.

Karan0509

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thank you.
Hello,

I’m sure you have already obtained PR and your interview went well at the visa office. Would like to know when you sent details to Etobicoke visa office and when they provided an appointment date, also when was the appointment date. If you could provide these details, that would be great. Thank You!

Karan0509

Jul 16, 2017
Hello I received an email from Etobicoke visa office stating the information I have provided does not match the one on file. I have verified and everything seems to be accurate. Can I provide them a copy of my CoPR?