+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Etobicoke Landing interview timeline.

clark14

May 19, 2013
App. Filed.......
March 27,2015
Hello I have a question please help me to understand ,.. I received PPR request last April 30,in my email and there is a highlighted note

“ all instruction and due date are to be followed by your accompanying dependent only once you become permanent resident in Canada”

last MAY 23 I recieve my COPR after my Landing interview in Edmonton and it’s written the name of my son and wife in dependent section below (accompanying) is that means my wife and son start the counting for the due date of submission of passport when the PPR request recieved APRIL 30 or when my permanent resident approved MAY 231

... I will appreciate any advice that you can give thank you

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
What happens in landing interview .. kindly suggest. Why different from PPR. Im inland fsw applicant . Got approval/ information letter in cic account . What does it refer ? Any thing i should be worried of?

Reactions: user.profile

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
I got approval letter on may 17,2019. When can i expect my landing interview appointment? I m fsw- inland applicant express entry

Jehovah1980

Nov 13, 2018
Hi how long will have to wait for dependents passport submission request from IRCC after your landing interview.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Anyone here who recently got landing confirmation from cic at Etobicoke?? Please share your inputs
No dear i am also desperately waiting for my landing interview appointment at etobicoke asin my case i got approval/ information letter on may 17,2019 bit after that got email that etobicoke office will contact me shortly for landing and issue of COPR but i am still waiting since then .. the letter stated that they will contact within 6 weeks bit now it has been 10 weeks.. it os so hard to wait and be in dark ... still waiting everyday for their email for landing date appointment. Now have recently send then webform inquiry that how much more delay can i expect.

Reactions: Vijayw

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
No dear i am also desperately waiting for my landing interview appointment at etobicoke asin my case i got approval/ information letter on may 17,2019 bit after that got email that etobicoke office will contact me shortly for landing and issue of COPR but i am still waiting since then .. the letter stated that they will contact within 6 weeks bit now it has been 10 weeks.. it os so hard to wait and be in dark ... still waiting everyday for their email for landing date appointment. Now have recently send then webform inquiry that how much more delay can i expect.
Didn’t you try landing at niagara or any US border near by ??

Manjot_Bhangu

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Didn’t you try landing at niagara or any US border near by ??
No, my lawyer suggested me to wait one month more as CIC agents say that normal waiting timeline for Etobicoke office is up to 3 months because of backlog that is why i am still waiting for email maybe i receive email from them within month more. Lets see... just waiting ... or else after 3 months completion i will call CIC and ask for processing my case or update if i can go to border for my landing... confused ☹

Reactions: Vijayw
Oct 4, 2018
Hi Friends,

I received a letter from Etobicoke office for landing. Have couple of questions. It would be great if some one can respond on this.

1. The landing is for my child of 2 yrs old. Does she need 490$ RPRF fees? Does is mentioned in the letter.
2. Do we need to take separate 2 photos for landing or can we use the same we have submitted for COPR.
3. I got an interview scheduled for Saturday. Surprisingly when i check in the website there working hours is from Monday to Friday. Is there anything wrong here.

heyjammm

Aug 10, 2019
Hello, I’m an Inland applicant under Common Law Sponsorship. My application was transferred to Etobicoke since June 28 and until now I haven’t heard anything from them. My GCKey account saids my background check is still in progress and they’re still reviewing my eligibility but it’s been like that since May and there are no new updates. It’s been more than a year now since they started processing my application, 13 months to be exact. Any suggestions or recommendations on what can I do to follow up? I already did order GCMS notes twice throughout the year. Thank you.

Vijayw

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hi Friends,

I received a letter from Etobicoke office for landing. Have couple of questions. It would be great if some one can respond on this.

1. The landing is for my child of 2 yrs old. Does she need 490$ RPRF fees? Does is mentioned in the letter.
2. Do we need to take separate 2 photos for landing or can we use the same we have submitted for COPR.
3. I got an interview scheduled for Saturday. Surprisingly when i check in the website there working hours is from Monday to Friday. Is there anything wrong here.
#1 Not sure.
#2 it’s totally up to you, if you want to share latest photo or else they will proceed with the photo in the COPR. I did the same.
#3 if the letter says then the office will be working. I have heard many got their appointment on Saturday.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Landing appointment scheduled for Sep-27-2019.
Date Passport/COPR received: Sep-20-2019
Emailed to request landing at IRCC Etobicoke today. Got a response an hour later with my landing appointment scheduled for Sep-27-2019.

Letter says bring two photographs for your permanent resident card. I already submitted these photographs with my passport during PPR.
Should I retake?

samydude65

Nov 29, 2017
Toronto
Category........
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
Med's Request
06-09-2018
Interview........
12-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-03-2019
Yes need to take photographs Again. Bring everything that is requested. Dont worry it will take a max of 10-15 mins. They don't ask u anything silly just to confirm its u and the details in the COPR is correct and if u have dependents then they ask u the details of the dependents. Thats it and u r the permanent residence of Canada there after.

Reactions: nile_a

ladyday

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I sent an email requesting an appt on Sept. 24, and they answered me on Sept. 27. They booked me on Oct. 3rd at 3pm.

I saw that the majority of people is booked at 11am and they get there early. What time do you guys suggest me to go there? I would like to go early in the morning..does anyone knows if there is any problem going at 9am and the appt is afternoon?

Thanks in advance =)

Victoriabunmi

Aug 12, 2018
I called cic today and I was told my pr application was at etobicoke since August 23rd yet not hear from them . Can anyone help me with this.. thanks