+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ethiopia study visa applicants for Jan 2020

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey it changed on my gc key I noticed it says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
What does this mean &… should i wait or defear my intake January 9th my class begans
Check the last day to defer

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Then you can wait and be ready for anything and you can defer the first week of January
Thanks, just talked to the school they said if the study permit has yet to be approved before the school closes Dec25th for the new year, you may want to consider deferring to the next available intake.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks, just talked to the school they said if the study permit has yet to be approved before the school closes Dec25th for the new year, you may want to consider deferring to the next available intake.
Then wait till next week and defer

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Hello! I need an advice I submitted (sep14) my canadian student visa along side with my upfront medical i made sure i scanned & uploaded my e-sheet before I submitted my application aslo made sure that iom send the results which they did 3 month has passed no update so far same as medical not updated my class starts on jan 9th or 16th last day to register. Should i raise a webform ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello! I need an advice I submitted (sep14) my canadian student visa along side with my upfront medical i made sure i scanned & uploaded my e-sheet before I submitted my application aslo made sure that iom send the results which they did 3 month has passed no update so far same as medical not updated my class starts on jan 9th or 16th last day to register. Should i raise a webform ?
Yes,, but may not get a response by the 16th. Contact school about deferral.

Ben30

Dec 4, 2022
Yes they said i can get a revised offer letter, but I would have to pick another program because the program I chose was full