+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ethiopia study visa applicants for Jan 2020

Dohieule

Jan 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Yis99, bài đăng: 8458151, thành viên: 943429"] bạn đã đăng ký ở đâu [/ QUOTE]
Vfs

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hey please could tell me the reason of the first refusal and correction you did in your second application
I was refused because of family ties and insufficent funding. soo i explained i had no family and tie in canada and also i had the amount in bank to sustain myself

mikkk

Jan 23, 2020
I was refused because of family ties and insufficent funding. soo i explained i had no family and tie in canada and also i had the amount in bank to sustain myself
Thanks for your reply,
Did you explain in your study plan or in letter of explanation? did you have work experience when applied and how much birr did you show in your account

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Thanks for your reply,
Did you explain in your study plan or in letter of explanation? did you have work experience when applied and how much birr did you show in your account
I explained in the client information part of the online application. yes, I had work experience when I applied and showed around 800,000 birr in my bank statement but I know people that went with 600,000 birr in bank statement soo the most important thing is your explanation letter.

mikkk

Jan 23, 2020
I explained in the client information part of the online application. yes, I had work experience when I applied and showed around 800,000 birr in my bank statement but I know people that went with 600,000 birr in bank statement soo the most important thing is your explanation letter.
thanks,
so when you applied did you submit work certificate or any letter from your employees?
in the statement you showed for how long the amount had been in your bank account.

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
thanks,
so when you applied did you submit work certificate or any letter from your employees?
in the statement you showed for how long the amount had been in your bank account.
yes in my second try I showed my employment letter. In the case of the bank statement, I showed a 4-month statement showing the money

mikkk

Jan 23, 2020
yes in my second try I showed my employment letter. In the case of the bank statement, I showed a 4-month statement showing the money
Sorry kidu995 to make it clear for me the 800,000 birr had been in your account for the beginning to end of your statements or you deposited in mid and regarding the letter you got for your employer what was included in it

Kidu995

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Sorry kidu995 to make it clear for me the 800,000 birr had been in your account for the beginning to end of your statements or you deposited in mid and regarding the letter you got for your employer what was included in it
No, I started with around 300,000 and reached 800,000 in the middle of the second month and was like that until the end. In the case of the employment letter, it just says that I've been working in that company for that much amount of time at that position.