+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA update

Tharealdotconnector

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone ,

hope yall staying safe out there wherever you are . I have a question and i was wondering maybe someone here could help me out . I misplaced my ETA number and I was told any time there is a change in circumstances that i should update my file. I don't have my eta number to do an update. I was told if i don't know the number or not sure if my eta is valid i should apply again and it will bounce back to me with al my necessary information.

I would appreciate it if someone could please tell me if they ever face this challenge before and how they resolved it. Hope to hear from someone soon
You guys stay safe and have a merry Christmas.

Cheers

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but was not aware there was a process to change anything once an ETA has been issued. What exactly are you planning to change ?

You could always try a webform by including your full name , passport number, passport country, passport issue/expiry date

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Probably just as easy if you do not expect any issues for a new ETA to pay the 7 dollars and apply new

Last edited:

Tharealdotconnector

Oct 5, 2019
Others can comment as well but was not aware there was a process to change anything once an ETA has been issued. What exactly are you planning to change ?

You could always try a webform by including your full name , passport number, passport country, DOB

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Probably just as easy if you do not expect any issues to pay the 7 dollars and apply new
Thank you for responding . I appreciate you taking your time to reply to my question. Well i need to update my current job, marital status and children. I was told i need to update it whenever anything changes. I did try the webform route as you suggested but didn't get no reply . So someone suggested i just apply again even though my passport is still valid i will get a response letting me know i have a valid eta and that will include my eta number . Please what do you mean by this " Probably just as easy if you do not expect any issues to pay the 7 dollars and apply new" . Please my English is not that good, i am Swedish so i normally use google translate.

hope to hear back from you.

thanks