+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA OR NOT FOR ITALIAN CITIZEN TO VISIT CANADA

GreenMagician

Apr 16, 2015
Hello all,

Nice to meet you all.

I have this issue to solve.

Someone told me that as ITALIAN CITIZEN that wish to travel to CANADA i need to fill an online form called ETA like the ESTA of USA from this APRIL, instead before wasn't need.

I have searched it on line and on the Governement of CANADA site, but i had no feedback. I found only a not on which there is an update of the last february that tell will be published on the Gazzette etc.

May someone tell confirm me that to travel as visitor to Canada i need only my VALID ITALIAN PASSPORT, the good health testify by medical exam and no other things or documents with me to show at the officer when i will have to enter in the State?

Thank you

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
GreenMagician said:
Hello all,

Nice to meet you all.

Someone told me that as ITALIAN CITIZEN that wish to travel to CANADA i need to fill an online form called ETA like the ESTA of USA from this APRIL, instead before wasn't need.

I have searched it on line and on the Governement of CANADA site, but i had no feedback. I found only a not on which there is an update of the last february that tell will be published on the Gazzette etc.

May someone tell confirm me that to travel as visitor to Canada i need only my VALID ITALIAN PASSPORT, the good health testify by medical exam and no other things or documents with me to show at the officer when i will have to enter in the State?

Thank you
Use the tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

GreenMagician said:
Hello all,

Nice to meet you all.

Thank you
1. The Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) requirement has not been implemented as yet. It was supposed to start in April/2015.