+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eTA issue

jackietable

Apr 8, 2022
May I know if it is a serious matters that I forgot to submit the requested documents by IRCC?
I applied my eTA on 21/2/2022, nothing back after 72 hours so I reapplied again on 25/2/2022. I received a mail to create a GC key account and provided my CV, working history, passport copy to IRCC. I made it on the same day.

On 8/3/2022, received an mail that I got refused coz I didn’t submitted document. I then realised I just provide documents for my second application instead of the first one. I then keep on waiting but nothing heard back fm the second application.

I have sent webform and just say still under review. I don’t have any criminal records or illness. My agent advise me to apply again. Anyone have experience on this eta issue and how long have been waiting till approval?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
May I know if it is a serious matters that I forgot to submit the requested documents by IRCC?
I applied my eTA on 21/2/2022, nothing back after 72 hours so I reapplied again on 25/2/2022. I received a mail to create a GC key account and provided my CV, working history, passport copy to IRCC. I made it on the same day.

On 8/3/2022, received an mail that I got refused coz I didn’t submitted document. I then realised I just provide documents for my second application instead of the first one. I then keep on waiting but nothing heard back fm the second application.

I have sent webform and just say still under review. I don’t have any criminal records or illness. My agent advise me to apply again. Anyone have experience on this eta issue and how long have been waiting till approval?
Your situation is pretty unusual. It's hard to say what to recommend.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to submit a 3rd application if they are still processing your second application.

jackietable

Apr 8, 2022
Yup…really don’t know what to do. Already sent a webform to explain the whole issue to IRCC. Hope have some positive feedback soon.
I am now stuck in hotel n waiting for the approval.
so costly

dudamatiasf

May 26, 2022
Yup…really don’t know what to do. Already sent a webform to explain the whole issue to IRCC. Hope have some positive feedback soon.
I am now stuck in hotel n waiting for the approval.
so costly
hi! do you have some response? about your application?

waygukcanada

Jul 21, 2021
Ho

How’s your application? We had the same issue back then and my husband got refused because we didn’t link the eta to his gckey. I wonder if you got the eta?

jackietable

Apr 8, 2022
already webform to enquire abt my case but those answer were basically the same. Still under processing… how about yr case? Got refuse and reapply again?