NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Hi All,

I am writing to mail to inquire about issue.

While Filling Schedule A- background Declaration form, for provisional nomination program, in the status in country column I mistakenly put "worker" as I was working. Whereas I was staying with my parents and my visa said "student", as in middle east unmarried girls are to take student visa, while being dependent on parents.

Now, I have gotten Nomination form a province and I going through forms once again I found out that, I should have mentioned my status as "Student" or as accompanying husband as I am married now.

So, Now I want to ask can we rectify this error while sending to cic. As this is paper based application.

Also, I am not Principal applicant.

I will appreciate quick response, as I have send my application by courier to cic.

Regards

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you I would send a case specific enquiry to CIC (google CIC CSE and the webpage should come up, sorry cant post a link at the moment) and explain everything to CIC that way. I used the CSE system to add extra information to my application and it seemed to work well.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
jonnyquest said:
Hi All,

I am writing to mail to inquire about issue.

While Filling Schedule A- background Declaration form, for provisional nomination program, in the status in country column I mistakenly put "worker" as I was working. Whereas I was staying with my parents and my visa said "student", as in middle east unmarried girls are to take student visa, while being dependent on parents.

Now, I have gotten Nomination form a province and I going through forms once again I found out that, I should have mentioned my status as "Student" or as accompanying husband as I am married now.

So, Now I want to ask can we rectify this error while sending to cic. As this is paper based application.

Also, I am not Principal applicant.

I will appreciate quick response, as I have send my application by courier to cic.

Regards

yes, every applicants will still update his application during medicals, especially schedule A form, so during medical request, you will update this

jonnyquest

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
Thanks Ayokunle01,
As per your response I should not worry abt this now, When I get my Medical that time I should rectify my error.

yes, every applicants will still update his application during medicals, especially schedule A form, so during medical request, you will update this