+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error Signing In To IRCC Account

hassanfahs

Dec 10, 2013
Hello,

i am trying to sign in to my IRCC account in order to start a visa application, however every time i sign in and i proceed and get this error
"You are not signed it,Error 403, Your login session is either invalid or has expired".
i tried on several browser on my laptop and phone and cleared my cache but same issue.

i created a new account and still i am facing the same issue, i have been trying for days still no progress.

has anyone faced this problem before or knows how to fix it?

regards

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello,

i am trying to sign in to my IRCC account in order to start a visa application, however every time i sign in and i proceed and get this error
"You are not signed it,Error 403, Your login session is either invalid or has expired".
i tried on several browser on my laptop and phone and cleared my cache but same issue.

i created a new account and still i am facing the same issue, i have been trying for days still no progress.

regards
Clear cookies and try incognito

Nana Amirikah

Jan 11, 2023
Hello,

regards
Hi. I'm facing the same problem.
It started yesterday(10/1/2023) .
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

dombili

Dec 13, 2018
the website is the shittiest website i ve ever seen. I tried 100 times to login. this is unbelievable.