+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error on my birthday on the letter for collect biometrics data

schaha

May 30, 2019
Dear all,

Please I need you help.

I received today an email from ircc with a letter which asked me to go to a point to give my biometrics data. But the issue is that this letter contains a error on my birthday.

What I can do in this case ?

Thanks for your help.

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Dear all,

Please I need you help.

I received today an email from ircc with a letter which asked me to go to a point to give my biometrics data. But the issue is that this letter contains a error on my birthday.

What I can do in this case ?

Thanks for your help.
Raise a CSE immediately

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi I am facing the same issue. We contacted IRCC through web form few days back, but we dint get any response. Can we proceed to VAC showing all the proofs containing correct DOB? Will they accept?
@schaha did you receive correct letter after that? How long did they take?

schaha

May 30, 2019
Hi I am facing the same issue. We contacted IRCC through web form few days back, but we dint get any response. Can we proceed to VAC showing all the proofs containing correct DOB? Will they accept?
@schaha did you receive correct letter after that? How long did they take?

Hello Shravani
After I contacted IRRC, I get their response to acknowledge of my request. I proceeded with VAC with my passport with correct DOB. I didnt receive correct lettrr. So you can proceed

Ben07

May 29, 2019
Hello Shravani
After I contacted IRRC, I get their response to acknowledge of my request. I proceeded with VAC with my passport with correct DOB. I didnt receive correct lettrr. So you can proceed
How long did they take to reply back to you and they don't send you a new letter?