+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error messages in EE post ITA and disappearing uploaded documents

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
I am monitoring this issue for 4 days now and here is what I found:
1- The children's docs disappear.
Solution: They added a new question in the child's form asking if he/she is Canadian or not. Answering this question will return the documents upload field but you will need to reupload them.

2- The children's data disappear.
Solution: Re-enter the data again and re-upload the documents.

3- The "Previous" work experience disappear.
Solution: no solution so far, but it seems they are requiring now one letter for the current job and "one file with multiple letters" for ALL previous jobs, though I couldn't confirm this yet. I will call CIC tomorrow to ask.

4- The Letter of Explanation (LOE) disappear.
Solution: no solution so far, it is continually appearing and disappearing.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohelmy said:
I am monitoring this issue for 4 days now and here is what I found:
1- The children's docs disappear.
Solution: They added a new question in the child's form asking if he/she is Canadian or not. Answering this question will return the documents upload field but you will need to reupload them.

2- The children's data disappear.
Solution: Re-enter the data again and re-upload the documents.

3- The "Previous" work experience disappear.
Solution: no solution so far, but it seems they are requiring now one letter for the current job and "one file with multiple letters" for ALL previous jobs, though I couldn't confirm this yet. I will call CIC tomorrow to ask.

4- The Letter of Explanation (LOE) disappear.
Solution: no solution so far, it is continually appearing and disappearing.
Thanks for your input. What is your source for number 3? I.e. how do you think that a distinction "seems" to be happening between the current and previous jobs?

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
MySky said:
Thanks for your input. What is your source for number 3? I.e. how do you think that a distinction "seems" to be happening between the current and previous jobs?
These are just my observations from my account and the posts in this thread and other threads. I will call CIC tomorrow to know what is going on.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Guys,
Follow this thread for updates regarding this matter. They have updates from the tech support from CIC.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ita-work-history-bug-t328035.45.html

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Update from CIC:

"
Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

The situation that you have described regarding the section to upload your records of employment is indeed the result of a technical problem that limits you in uploading one record only. We are currently looking into the issue and it should be resolved on August 1st, 2015.

In the meantime, we suggest that you save all your records of employment under one file. To do so, you will have to scan the pages and save them as a Word document or as a PDF file. This will create one file for all your records of employment. Please note that the maximum size for each file is 4MB (four megabytes).

If you prefer to upload your records of employment separately, you may try again as of August 1st, 2015.

We hope this information is useful and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
"

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
Has anyone experienced any weird behavior in profile's information such as this: if you corrected something in your EE profile a few days ago before ITA, and it reverted back to that incorrect information after ITA?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uxd said:
Has anyone experienced any weird behavior in profile's information such as this: if you corrected something in your EE profile a few days ago before ITA, and it reverted back to that incorrect information after ITA?
Yes. it happened to me. All entries I deleted before the ITA appeared post ITA. I just deleted them again.

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
Doda said:
Yes. it happened to me. All entries I deleted before the ITA appeared post ITA. I just deleted them again.
Okk so it looks like a system glitch. I corrected my name prior to ITA, but after ITA, my name changed back to that incorrect one. But then I changed it back to correct one. So I hope there is no issue there.

svlinas

Apr 3, 2015
hotshot007 said:
Other than the employment issue are you guys seeing the optional letter of explanation section? That disappeared for me.

IELTS is checked electronically through the report reference number provided so is not really required. I would be loading in education so might be the best place to do so.
Most forum members have told that it is a good idea to upload IELTS score as well

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I submitted my Permanent Residency application a couple hours ago. I uploaded a file in the Optional Documents section, but after paying the fee, I don't see the file in the Optional Documents section. Any idea how can this be fixed? I have logged-in after clearing cache, tried incognito, and used another browser but no luck so far.