+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error messages in EE post ITA and disappearing uploaded documents

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Same issue here.

Wifes medical and PCC also disappeared. Did anyone elses SPOUSE Police Clearance and Medical section disappear?

However my wife is a canadian citizen so I though maybe they took that into consideration and removed those fields.

Anyone with more info?

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmunsu said:
Same issue here.

Wifes medical and PCC also disappeared. Did anyone elses SPOUSE Police Clearance and Medical section disappear?

However my wife is a canadian citizen so I though maybe they took that into consideration and removed those fields.

Anyone with more info?
That's one thing I considered too. For me, the job reference that disappeared was the one I did not receive any points for (Canadian job while studying full time). So I thought maybe they removed it because it was not of any interest to them. But I suppose some of other missing documents for other users were actually important and needed for their applications.

nicknmw

Jul 27, 2015
So I thought maybe they removed it because it was not of any interest to them. But I suppose some of other missing documents for other users were actually important and needed for their applications.
I thought this might be the case too, but I am claiming for foreign work experience, which have all disappeared, so this can't be the case.
I checked again today and the issue still doesn't seem to be resolved.

As mentioned in an earlier reply, if this doesn't get fixed then I'm just going to upload all my work experience in one giant PDF with an explanation that their upload section had technical issues. 14 days left and counting! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
I am facing the same problem. I was asked to provide several reference letters. After reading everyone's comments, I decided to wait until a work day maybe it will be resolved. I checked today and it's asking for only one work reference and I'm not sure which one it is as I have had 3 jobs with the same job title!!

Destiny07

Jul 28, 2015
Guys I am in the worst situation. I didnt know this problem is being faced by so many of you. I received rejection email due to missing PCC for my husband. I remember very clearly that we uploaded all the docs. Now, I see this might be the issue - PCC disappeared due to system error.
What kind of system this is - annoyed!!!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Destiny07 said:
Guys I am in the worst situation. I didnt know this problem is being faced by so many of you. I received rejection email due to missing PCC for my husband. I remember very clearly that we uploaded all the docs. Now, I see this might be the issue - PCC disappeared due to system error.
that is so sad. Create another profile and come back to the pool soon. When did you apply and how long it took to get rejection?

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Destiny07 said:
Submit an appeal for the decision or a case specific inquiry.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/ImmApp/Pages/ImmApp.aspx
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Not sure of if you are eligible for the appeal but at least you can reference this thread and similar threads in this forum where hundreds of ppl reporting missing docs by system error.
All the best of luck.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Destiny07 said:
It took them just two days to reject.
Applied on 20th July and rejected on 22nd July.
Can you not see the pcc as part of submitted application in MyCIC ?

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOE keeps appearing and disappearing. For me, because I have uploaded one LOE, it somestimes appears under uploaded documents marked as (Required) and sometimes goes back to its original place. This online system is seriously messed up. I don't understand why they can't fix it after 3 full business days.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
MySky said:
LOE keeps appearing and disappearing. For me, because I have uploaded one LOE, it somestimes appears under uploaded documents marked as (Required) and sometimes goes back to its original place. This online system is seriously messed up. I don't understand why they can't fix it after 3 full business days.
Even my case is messed up. I submitted my application on 23rd and when I checked yesterday to see my uploaded documents, i found that my passport document was replaced by LOE. I was surprised to see that since I verified everything when I submited the application. I sent a CSE yesterday itself with passport and LOE attached and fortunately I got a reply from them today. They told me that my supporting documents will be attached to my application, and if any additional docs are required, the responsible office may contact me.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAJ_ee2015 said:
Even my case is messed up. I submitted my application on 23rd and when I checked yesterday to see my uploaded documents, i found that my passport document was replaced by LOE. I was surprised to see that since I verified everything when I submited the application. I sent a CSE yesterday itself with passport and LOE attached and fortunately I got a reply from them today. They told me that my supporting documents will be attached to my application, and if any additional docs are required, the responsible office may contact me.
That's very strange... I wonder if the uploaded documents go actually missing, or they are just not viewed correctly to us. I hope it's the latter especially because you had uploaded your docs before this issue started (Saturday). It's good that they replied to you so fast.