+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in PA's father's name on spousal application

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Looking for some advice. As an oversight we now realized the last name of PA's father on spousal sponsorship application does not match his official documents.

What is the best way to fix this error and what impact can it have on the overall application processing? Submit a letter explaining the oversight by webform or something more?

Thank you in advance.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Looking for some advice. As an oversight we now realized the last name of PA's father on spousal sponsorship application does not match his official documents.

What is the best way to fix this error and what impact can it have on the overall application processing? Submit a letter explaining the oversight by webform or something more?

Thank you in advance.
Have you received AOR? If so, I would recommend contacting IRCC via phone or webform. Explain why, I am sure you'll be fine of you fix thw problem now.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yes got AOR and file got transferred to visa office. I will call them tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Thank you in advance.
Just send a Webform. Not an issue and no impact on the app.