donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Now i can see my Application/profile details, I hope yours are working now.
hey i can now see my details....no invitation yet...any idea by when we get an invitation after crs cut off is declared

gmichelli

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Working now! And someone mentioned they might be looking at our applications and that was the case for me, just got the PPR!!

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
Same here ... nothing works. My application status showed updated but now it's back to submitted and I still can't see the details.
On Tuesday it happened to me either,that day I noticed something in myCIC account.
The "details" section in the View my application had changed from "Submitted" to "Updated". Clicked on it to see what the update was but there was nothing, it was just the same as before. And when I checked again, it had gone back to "Submitted".

I checked with my friends, they did have same situation as us, their details were submitted all the time. So this would not be a bug to everyone.
If you saw a "updated", it will show "Updated" all the time until you click in to see the application details, after you click View the message, then it will changed to Submitted. It is the same story when you saw your medical exam passed which it showed Updated.

I did some search, most of them said this situation happened when you stuck at certain stage for a very long time, and "Updated" but nothing new means some officer have started to view your file now. Depending on what stage your application is at, different things can happen.

For me, I have stuck at NA2 for about 2 months, I hope this is would be true and I can have some updates soon.

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I got the same error 2 days in a row, yesterday it worked finally and my application was updated. This morning it was ok and now gateway error again so maybe they are updating again ??