Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Members,

After finally receiving my CoPR and Visa i was cross checking all the details when i notice that they matched my citizenship and the country where my travelling document was issued. All other information were correct like Passport number, Name, date of birth....etc. i have never indicated that i have the nationality they put for me, in my application i was clear about my nationality. I don't know what should be done.

Last edited:

NYC33

Aug 5, 2017
Hi there,

I have a similar problem with my last name on CoPR. What happened in your situation? did you have to resent your docs for correction? At which office was you application processed?

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

I submitted through Abu Dhabi VFS. I sent an email which then told e to send case specific inquiry. After a really long time they sent me a reply as mentioned below (however i didnt submit anything because some say it will take time and i need to land there soon)

Thank you for your Email.

Please note that you need to return the COPRs and the passports for all family members (if applicable) back to our office along with an explanation letter in order to issue/correct the information requested.

Please submit your documents via courier company to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Please include your application number on all documents.

Sincerely,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates

NYC33

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks so much for your reply and best of luck with your landing! I haven't heard back from CPC Ottawa so I'm going to go ahead and land too.

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you and best of luck for you too :D

NYC33

Aug 5, 2017
Hello!

Hope your landing went smoothly? It would be great to get an update on whether everything was ok despite the error! I haven't landed yet and did not correct my error...