+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in Generic form IMM008

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
Heed advice! I sent docs to Sydney, Nova Scotia and they are received on 14th January. It turned out that children from previous marriage of spouse should be also included in Generic form (though he is not travelling with us). I have not done it and did not include a copy of his birth certificate. Please, I need a piece of advise, guys! How can I improve this situation? Can I resend generic form and supporting docs while I have not received File number?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divcha said:
Heed advice! I sent docs to Sydney, Nova Scotia and they are received on 14th January. It turned out that children from previous marriage of spouse should be also included in Generic form (though he is not travelling with us). I have not done it and did not include a copy of his birth certificate. Please, I need a piece of advise, guys! How can I improve this situation? Can I resend generic form and supporting docs while I have not received File number?
I think you must wait and receive your file number first and then send documents and update your file. you can send an email to CIC and ask them for guidance.

Divcha

Mar 19, 2013
VictorPapa said:
I think you must wait and receive your file number first and then send documents and update your file. you can send an email to CIC and ask them for guidance.
Thank you! Could you please post what e-mail should I use to write to CIC?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divcha said:
Thank you! Could you please post what e-mail should I use to write to CIC?
This email is for CIO in Sydney, NS:

CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Here is the page for Addresses:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Hi everyone,

I am working on PR application under PNP. I have some questions needed your helps

1. In the form IMM 0008, question 4" immigration officer requested for processing this application" . what is exactly answer if I am inside Canada.

2. self addressing label : one is in English or French. what the meaning of the second one in case I live in Canada ( couldn't write Canada address in my language . it will be same compare to English)

any ideas???

Thanks you for your time,

rachel

dodyda

Dec 5, 2013
Hello VictorPapa, I need your advice too, in generic form, it says, you must provide details each of your family member, all of your dependent children who are not resident or citizen of Canada whether accompnying to Canada or not. With this statement, do I need to include my eldest daughter turning 22 this March but MPNP issued her a separate nomination letter, I am just relating to "each of your family member" statement. She is not included as my dependant on the LOA issued to me.
Hope you can share your thoughts.
Thanks