+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in Express Entry Profile - ITA Just Received - Middle name missing

yameryusuf

Jan 24, 2017
Hello All,

I felt so lucky that I got through and got an ITA at point level 448 in the last round. Alas my happiness was short lived as I just noticed that I have forgotten to enter my middle name in the profile. So naturally my expression right now is :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'(. Is it possible for me to submit a letter of explanation for this error? Thank you for your help in advance. You guys are great!

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
yameryusuf said:
Hello All,

I felt so lucky that I got through and got an ITA at point level 448 in the last round. Alas my happiness was short lived as I just noticed that I have forgotten to enter my middle name in the profile. So naturally my expression right now is :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'(. Is it possible for me to submit a letter of explanation for this error? Thank you for your help in advance. You guys are great!

I don't see this as a big issue....more experienced ppl will be able to guide u.
What would u lose if your middle name is missing in PR card?
You can get one and the same person affidavit that this is also your name....again let's see what experienced people have to say

Good luck!!

yameryusuf

Jan 24, 2017
Thanks for the info! I really wish these fields weren't blocked. I mean, this can be a mistake that anyone can make. Especially if the field on the form says "First Name" and the passport calls it "Given Names". Again I hope you are right.

yameryusuf

Jan 24, 2017
Hey, So I found out that if you click on "Modify Family Information", you can change the First Name field and update form. But I am afraid it will reset my profile or decline the invitation. Could you please confirm if this is true? Thank you.

gdeep1990

Feb 28, 2017
How can i change my name in EE profile.
My first name is gagandeep and last name js sharma. But in profile it is reflecting as gagandeep gagndeep sharma..

Nevermind I gambled my invitation and I came out successful. It has been changed :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D
n i

domi_87

Dec 13, 2020
I did the same mistake, can you please tell me how you did it? And Did you attached LoE as well for the same?
Could you pls share how you have done it? I don't see option to modify these Information in the profile EE post ITA profile.