+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error in DOB_ECA.. please help

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi all.. while creating my husbands (dependent applicant) profile on wes i had entered the wrong year of birth in the DOB... as a result the dob in the eca also came wrong.. i hadnt noticed all this.. sometime back when cic asked for our birth certificates.. passport copies again.. i checked all documents and realised that the dob in the eca is wrong.. i submitted the documents and in parallel highlighted to wes that dob is wrong.. they asked me to fax copy of the passport.. that also i have done.. would u know what process will be followed at wes now? I am really apprehensive because cic had sent me a msg that i need to sibmit the correct eca asap else my application may be refused.. :(( any idea how long does wes take to correct such a thing.. and since it was a mistake at my end will they create issues!?

Rush28

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Seniors... please guide and help.. i dont want my application to be refused because of this silly mistake.. :((((

Nc31

May 10, 2017
They will correct it and send the new one with correct DOB to you. It will still carry the same reference number.

Had the same problem but mine was from the transcript sent by my school.

Best of luck

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
They will correct it and send the new one with correct DOB to you. It will still carry the same reference number.

Had the same problem but mine was from the transcript sent by my school.

Best of luck
So how did you solve the problems