+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

error in address.....

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I noticed an error in my address mentioned at the medical form... i check my visa file and notice that its my mistake... i mentioned it wrong on my study permit application form (the one with the bar code) but on all the rest of the documents it is correct..

mistake is ... my house no is 24-25... (two home combined) but i wrote 24-24 on the form..

i consulted a 2 consultants who r friends and they said not to worry abt it... it will not b an issue...when i asked them abt the correction... they suggested not to do so.. s it will delay my procedure...
the staff at the medical center said the same...
the guys at the gerry's office also said that it will not b an issue as its a typing mistake.. and as it is a one house on 2 plots ... and u r living there.. so its not an issue...

so guys wht u suggest.....abt it... should i inform CHC abt this mistake... or let it go as it is...

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
i figure ur already living on 24 . 25 is just a second part.. besides it not THAT crucial.. they will look for the address in the PP not medical copies.. 8)

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These are the mistake i usually caution peolpe from doing.However big or small a mistake is a mistake and you cant rule out it can cost you alot.

These happens bcos you are in a hurry and excited to do everything within a minute andget the visa.

An appeal to everyone.Pls,pls take your time.

Wish you luck.