+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ERP admin + BI panel implementation supervision + business rules/BPM/manual/FAQ analysis = best NOC?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Good morning, I have a query regarding what could be the best NOC for my IT duties where I work.

Those are my duties as of today:

1. Maintain and manage, using a graphic interface, with highest user privileges, agency´s main ERP user profiles and permissions, as well as critical databases within the ERP´s environment; (2172?)

2. Provide and supervise 3rd level user support to the same ERPC, reporting development, network and infrastructure issues to the responsible areas while providing solutions for any other operational ERP issues within reach; (2282)

3. Confer with business teams and analyze, study and provide new and updated policies and business rules to the same ERP, scheduling committee meetings to deliberate such improvements, while keeping minutes of such meetings; (2171-a)

4. Develop and update ERP BPM (Business Process Management) flowcharts for system code development, and provide process updates and corrections throughout system development; (2171-a)

5. Develop, update and maintain ERP user manuals, FAQs and tutorials, as well as keep ERP Wiki page updated with any other operational tutorials provided by other company´s divisions; (2171-a)

6. Confer with business teams and analyze, study and provide business intelligence (BI) KPIs and strategic indicators, while supervising said panel´s construction and development, and provide development improvements to already constructed BI panels; (2171-a)

7. Analyze and provide system information quality management, ensuring same information standards between the agency ERP system and the government´s organizational system (namely SIORG) are kept, by keeping information from both resourches matched. (2171-c)

I created my profile giving the 2171 NOC for my position duties, but I´ve found out later that my item 1 duties match more the 2172 NOC than the 2171, because ERP management fits more as a database analyst duty than a computer system analyst duty, even when you don´t code like in my situation. I studied my NOC match by duties because the position name doesn´t match anything coherent in any NOC listing - "technical-administrative analyst" is my title, but I´m an IT analyst in practice, due to the shortage of IT analysts in the government agency I work.

Since I have more duties related to business IT analysis, I´ve chosen the NOC 2171 as reference, but I´d like thoughts from the pros. Unfortunately, many brazilian positions like mine are too generalist, so it makes finding a proper NOC a bit confusing, so I´m asking for help to ensure I don´t fall in a NOC challenge during my application.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited: