+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EPF statement

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I visited the EPF office in Malad today. They are not ready to provide any such statement and are neither ready to stamp the online PF statement

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
I visited the EPF office in Malad today. They are not ready to provide any such statement and are neither ready to stamp the online PF statement
Convince them that you need this for visa. Tell them Bandra and vashi office are issuing these. Try to speak with Assistant commissioner there, he is the one who will be signing it. Carry your PAN and Aadhar, they might ask for it.
Alternatively, there are people who haven't uploaded signed statement and received PPR. They uploaded the online one along with the UAN card.

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Convince them that you need this for visa. Tell them Bandra and vashi office are issuing these. Try to speak with Assistant commissioner there, he is the one who will be signing it. Carry your PAN and Aadhar, they might ask for it.
Alternatively, there are people who haven't uploaded signed statement and received PPR. They uploaded the online one along with the UAN card.
Thanks for the reply. I tried my best, they aren't accepting. I think I will upload the statement as it is. Hopefully it should work.

iverma

Apr 10, 2017

I am not even able to download the statement from the website. It says "Passbook is maintained by the trust.........".
Looks like its maintained by my company. How can I saw that as PoF? Any help?

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I am not even able to download the statement from the website. It says "Passbook is maintained by the trust.........".
You can login on the below website with your UAN number and password. On this website, click on "For Employees" to get redirected to the login page. You should be able to access your PF statement after logging in.

http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
E
Even my EPF account is maintained by my company trust. It usually happens in case of big companies. In that case, you may request your HR to issue you a EPF statement. It has a standard format. You do not need to mention any purpose, the company is liable to share this statement with you as it is your money.
In my case, this statement is available in my company portal and I can download it any time. Try out with your accounts or HR and I am sure you will get it from them.

amaniyar

Sep 26, 2015
E

Even my EPF account is maintained by my company trust. It usually happens in case of big companies. In that case, you may request your HR to issue you a EPF statement. It has a standard format. You do not need to mention any purpose, the company is liable to share this statement with you as it is your money.
In my case, this statement is available in my company portal and I can download it any time. Try out with your accounts or HR and I am sure you will get it from them.
Hi @denapr, were you able to submit online statement (from your company's intranet) as POF. Just curious to know, as I am starting the journey of gathering funds now :)

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hi @denapr, were you able to submit online statement (from your company's intranet) as POF. Just curious to know, as I am starting the journey of gathering funds now :)
Hi amaniyar,

I am also in process of gathering the relevant documents.
Though I have downloaded the EPF Statement from portal and have got it stamped as well from my admin, I guess I may not require it to submit it as I will be able to show sufficient funds in my and my spouse's savings account.
Have you filled the complete PR form? I am stuck at the personal history part. I have more than 10 years of experience. Should I show all experience or just the last 10 years. Any inputs?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi amaniyar,

I am also in process of gathering the relevant documents.
Though I have downloaded the EPF Statement from portal and have got it stamped as well from my admin, I guess I may not require it to submit it as I will be able to show sufficient funds in my and my spouse's savings account.
Have you filled the complete PR form? I am stuck at the personal history part. I have more than 10 years of experience. Should I show all experience or just the last 10 years. Any inputs?
They consider work experience for last 10 years and not beyond that. Your CRS maxes out at 3 years or more and FSW maxes out at 6 years or more.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
They consider work experience for last 10 years and not beyond that. Your CRS maxes out at 3 years or more and FSW maxes out at 6 years or more.
So you it is ok not to include my post 10 years experience!
Consider my work experience as below :
1. July 2004 to January 2006
2. April 2006 to till date

Is it ok to mention only the 2nd experience!

Thanks!!!

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
So you it is ok not to include my post 10 years experience!
Consider my work experience as below :
1. July 2004 to January 2006
2. April 2006 to till date

Is it ok to mention only the 2nd experience!

Thanks!!!
Yes, mention only the 2nd one.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Yes, mention only the 2nd one.
My education history pre-exist in the personal history page. In case i mention only the second job, i will create a gap between my education history and job. Should i simply remove my education history from my personal history as education details already exist in the education history or is it mandatory include education details aswell even if it is more than 10 years old.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
My education history pre-exist in the personal history page. In case i mention only the second job, i will create a gap between my education history and job. Should i simply remove my education history from my personal history as education details already exist in the education history or is it mandatory include education details aswell even if it is more than 10 years old.
Remove that and enter all info in reverse chronological order

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Remove that and enter all info in reverse chronological order
Sorry, I got a little confused here.
My personal details, starting from latest first are as below :
1. April 2006 till now - Employed
2. February 2006 to March 2006 - Employed on Adhoc basis (but no experience certificate - hence "Unemployed")
3. July 2004 to January 2006 - Employed
4. July 2003 to June 2004 - Unemployed
5. July 2002 to June 2003 - Bachelor of Education (this detail already exist in the "personal history" sheet, probably picked from my EE Profile)
6. July 1999 to June 2002 - Bachelors degree (this detail already exist in the "personal history" sheet, probably picked from my EE Profile)

As you mentioned in your first post that I should only mention my last 10 years details, that is, item 1 above.
In the second post, you suggest to delete all and put everything in reverse chronological order.
Can you please clarify again considering above details.
Thanks!!!