+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI number

grewalguddi

Jul 12, 2018
Does EOI number is issued means online file has been submitted to IRCC? If yes what are the next steps to be followed.Can anyone give timeline of the steps to be followed

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Are you asking about express entry?

If yes, please open your profile and check if your profile shows "submitted" or something similar. Could be 3 unread messages.

If these are there, you've successfully submitted a profile

Last edited:

grewalguddi

Jul 12, 2018
Are you asking about express entry?

If yes, please open your profile and check if your profile shows "submitted" or something similar. Could be 3 unread messages.

If these are there, you've successfully submitted a profile
Thanks
Actually it is SINP and the consultant has only given me EOI number and said that now I will get direct mails from embassy for biometrics and further instructions within 45-60 days.Can the status be tracked using eoi number in any way?
If I create gc key account will it effect in any way?

grewalguddi

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks
Actually it is SINP and the consultant has only given me EOI number and said that now I will get direct mails from embassy for biometrics and further instructions within 45-60 days.Can the status be tracked using eoi number in any way?
If I create gc key account will it effect in any way?
Username and password has not been given by consultant

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Username and password has not been given by consultant
Then how are you supposed to see what is in your profile and if it is receiving any messages of interest. You don't have your username and password, this means that the email address used wasn't yours too.
Creating a gc key won't effect it though.