+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EOI - Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Progr

megasani

May 19, 2015
Hi,

I just wanted to know how should I answer this question "Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?"

I submitted Express Entry application before I did the MPNP should I answer yes or no on this question?

Regards and thanks in advance

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pl also share the same situation for Quebec Skilled Worker applicants.

If someone has applied before for Quebec Skilled Worker Program and then he has cancelled his application due to long long waiting for processing of application,

is it required to mentioned here in EOI profile??

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
How about if previously applied under Federal Skilled Worker last year but application was returned due to cap has been reached?

Shall I answer the question as YES or NO?

xiaocao23

Nov 26, 2015
Lammawitch said:
The answer is yes. In both cases.
The fact quebec immigration is not included in this question tells that MB doesnt hav,e the jurisdiction to include QBsw there fore I THINK it is ok not to mention

Oct 19, 2019
Question is that :
Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba? Yes No *

If I select yes then tere in another option
Which program? *
What was the result?
options: 1 withdrawn, 2, not accepted, 3 in process, 4 selected

I HAVE ALSO APPLIED EOI FOR SASKATCHEWAN.

WHAT SHOULD I DO YES OR NO.

PLEASE HELP ME

Ijaiya007

Jan 29, 2020
Hello, can someone guide/advice me on how i should answer the question below, without points being deducted:

Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?

We created our EE profile recently and selected only 'Alberta' as provice we consider living in, as we have anothet relative living there. We havent gotten an ITA yet.. With this, can we answer NO to the question?

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Friends,

I applied the EOI of province & Express entry profile only (Not Application). So should i say YES for the below question?

Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?

I am confused because is it related to EOI as well or only Application submission who received the ITA. Pls confirm

Parvati Soman

Jan 6, 2024
Hi Everyone.

My partner and I are in a common law union and he has applied for a dependant work permit with proof of common law partnership and a statutory declaration.
I am applying for MPNP and have never applied to any other PNPs.
My partner has applied to a few other provincial nominee programs before but it has not proceeded (No response yet).

The question is:
"Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba?"

Does "SPOUSE" here mean "Common-law-Partner" too?

In this case, should I say "YES" or "NO"?

If "YES", what should be my response?
1-Approved
2-Denied
3-In Progress
4-Not Accepted
5-Withdrawn

Please help me guys!