+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed

Shagupta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
@Shagupta - Would you pleas assist in letting me know if you made an online application or a paper based application for your mother. I received similar REPEAT BIOMETRICS letter for my mother and was curious to know on the next steps, do we need to take an appointment again online or just walk-in to the VFS center with the letter.

I had submitted an online application.

You do need to take another appointment and travel back to where the VFS office is located. Obviously bring the letter.

My mother made sure she did the best she can while submitting her biometrics second time around. The second time around- her biometrics were accepted and mom and dad got visa within a day or two of submission of biometrics. @Bryanna gave me wonderful advice though- since my parents were not in a city where there is a VFS office, they would have to travel to Delhi every single time (biometrics, submission of passport etc). So she told me that when they fly to delhi- second time around, let them be in delhi for a couple of weeks- which I did. So mom submitted her finger prints second time, waited in delhi if she would be called the third time (which luckily she wasn't) and thankfully they got passport request while they were in delhi.

It will all work out :) I was SOOO stressed out but don't be like me:)

Namy15

Jul 21, 2019
Hi sharing my TRV experience and my time line application

June 11- walkn in application, submission of requirements, passport, done my photo with vfs and my biometric.

July 18- received email Biometric confirmation.

July 21- corespondece dispatched from VAC to visa centre VFS.

July 23- got my multiple visa. It was sent by aramex which I paid upon submission of my passport.

Good Luck to all..
Think positive and always pray.
God bless!

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Hello everyone I applied for temporary work visa 2 weeks back and received the mail today that the processed decision envelope has been dispatched... What cud be the decision.. Cudn link my application online yet. I submitted the passport and its been dispatched too... No refusal letter with the mail... Any idea guys..

Anee _Khan22

Oct 17, 2019
Gave biometrics today and got these messages in the evening. Can anyone help understand these?

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2xxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-03-06 12:23:22 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
VFS gloval

Visa application, tracking ID No. 2Xxxxxxxx8 The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC.

Ravish133

Oct 18, 2019
Hi bryana
I applied for TRV offline on 10th septembèr. Got a request for medical and completed medical on 26th. Online follow up shows medical passed on 2nd october. Its almost 3 weeks status shows reviewing for eligibility. Wht does it mean? My queries on webform are unanswered? I need a decision accept or refuse. Shud i opt for withdrawl. Will they give decision then?

hamid222

Oct 27, 2019
hey all
my recent status on vfsglobal is " your processed passport has been forwarded to Canadian visa office "
what would be happened next ?

im_joe_can

Oct 27, 2019
Hello
I got this message today.
Visa application, tracking ID No. 2############### Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in BangaloreOC, on 2019-11-26 11:18:24 AM GMT Standard Time. We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(BangaloreOC).
I applied via a paper aplication at the VFS bangalore for student visa.
I also checked using the VFS tracking id and it said "your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Bangalore" .
Someone please explain...is my visa processed.

Thankyou

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
How long after giving biometrics did CIC send a status update, my parents have to travel to another city for this and would like to know if its better they stay back.

Smitbhavsar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
I applied for open work permit on 31 jan 2020 how much time it will take to get result. I gave my biometrics on 3feb 2020 .

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi All,

I got decision made on 24th feb 2020 in online status.
anyone suggest how much time take for PPR ?

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Processing time is not an indication of an approval or a refusal.

As you have reapplied with new documents/evidence, hope for the best
i have received envelope dispatched from IRCC to vfs i just want to know is counterfoil expiry means visa expiry date??
why they granted me only 6 months visa?? or i have to travel within time frame as mentioned ??