+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed

Dec 4, 2019
Yesterday, when i tracked my visa processing it showed up that you need to attach additional document to canada visa office for further processing. After 2 hours i received msg in my mobile stating that your processed passport has been dispatched to canada visa application center on date processing.
What does that mean?
Do my application got rejected? It was my second attemp for temporary visa application for canada.

Alvis1190

Mar 17, 2023
Hello there,
I have received two notification emails from VFS office:

1. Visa Application, tracking I….The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxx has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Thu Mar 23 2023 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

What does it mean? Is my Visa approved??