IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello All, Lets connect here with information about entry visa of India for Canadian Citizen

IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
To apply entry visa, SC is mandatory? or we can apply for entry visa without SC.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Yes please much needed.. I have applied for Evisa (Sep 19th stuck in processing) OCI (since Sep 27th in processing at Vancouver consulate).. Do you think I should apply for entry visa? I have to travel atmost by 10th Nov to India.. And I don't know what else should I do? Already paid for changing tickets :( Financially and emotionally draining :(

IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
If you have SC, you can try to apply for entry visa. Its close timing but that's the only hope. otherwise if you want to travel on indian passport you can, that's up to you.

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Just applied online today. Will submit paperwork tomorrow by hand. Fingers crossed. If they are able to issue within 45 days, I will be quite relieved. I have tickets bought for end of December.

IndTOcanda

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Just applied online today. Will submit paperwork tomorrow by hand. Fingers crossed. If they are able to issue within 45 days, I will be quite relieved. I have tickets bought for end of December.
please keep us posted your timeline about entry visa

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Even if you don't have the SC in hand but if you have the receipt of SC showing that you have already applied for SC; the receipt will work for Entry visa.

To apply entry visa, SC is mandatory? or we can apply for entry visa without SC.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Even if you don't have the SC in hand but if you have the receipt of SC showing that you have already applied for SC; the receipt will work for Entry visa.
It wont work. They need surrender certificate. I went in person yesterday and they sent me back

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

you should be punished and made to stand in line for other member a night before for advising this :p