+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Sfal

Nov 20, 2023
Can anyone advise how we can pick up from consulate or bls
You need to find out where your passport is. Call BLS, they are answering quick 289-498-1320, you can email bls as well cccanada@blsinternational.net, provide your passport number and Application number. If they say it's with the consulate, then call the consulate at 416-960-0751, you can email them as well cons.toronto@mea.gov.in, they will respond too. They do have open house every Wednesday between 3-4pm. You do have to run around a bit between the 2 but will get your passport.

Sfal

Nov 20, 2023
They found my application.
You need to escalate this or go to the BLS office. When my daughter's status did not change, means there has been a major mistake on the application....they will return everything without processing. So if you have saved your application, check to see if there is any mistake. If document is missing, they will email and ask you to send it via email. But if there is a mistake in the application, then they won't process anything, they will reject and return it back but they are backlogged so it could take 2 weeks for them to return. I suggest you fill out the withdrawal form that you can find on bls site, fill it and send it to them.....or go to bls office between 3-4pm for enquiry and they will also help you expedite the withdrawal.

Sfal

Nov 20, 2023
how to withdraw Entry Visa application from BLS Vancouver? I have received EVISA.
There is a form you can find on bls website, fill and email it to them, but you may lose your application money "if" it's sent to the consulate. And if it is at the consulate, then the withdrawal form has to go there......you will need to call and find out where your passport is.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, I got the passport back today. BLS expedited it because I went there on Tuesday Nov 21 and signed the withdrawal form instead of waiting for them to send back. Next day evisa opened, so I just applied for an evisa for my daughter. I did get the draft back too.
However, my 2nd daughter's passport got stuck at the consulate, so I had to run there on Wednesday Nov 22 to see what the hold up was, they told me their father's consent for "number of days" travel was missing (because we are divorced), luckily they were willing to accept an email from him providing the consent (in Montreal). I was told all good and that her visa will get processed and sent out next day Thursday Nov 23. Waited, but no change to her status stilled showed "under processing". In the mean time, we got 3 e-visas granted (we had applied for back on Sept 21), LOL. So I called the consulate today and told them does not matter if her entry visa is not processed because I already have her evisa, they said I can come and pick her passport today afternoon, signed another withdrawal form and lost the application money because it was already at the consulate. Not sure why they were not processing it but does not matter. And mine came back today as well. Got all 3 passports back today and now all 3 of us have our visas too.
How we can contact comsulate?

iyerkartik

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi guys, a few questions:

1. How much time does it take from "Ready to dispatch" on BLS site for the passport to arrive?
  2. Does BLS provide with a Purolator tracking code?

Thank you!! The wait is finally over.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Quick question do i need return ticket entering on entry visa or e visa
If the Airline allows you to board, you will be fine. The immigration officer on arrival does not ask for ticket.
While travelling on a temporary visitor status, most airlines would want to see proof of onward travel though.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
You need to find out where your passport is. Call BLS, they are answering quick 289-498-1320, you can email bls as well cccanada@blsinternational.net, provide your passport number and Application number. If they say it's with the consulate, then call the consulate at 416-960-0751, you can email them as well cons.toronto@mea.gov.in, they will respond too. They do have open house every Wednesday between 3-4pm. You do have to run around a bit between the 2 but will get your passport.
Hey i am trying to call consulate since morning no one picks up its keep ringing

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Guys just called cgi she said come in the morning visa office opens at 10:30 and fill the application that you dont need visa and pickup passport any idea which application

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
Hi everyone, I need help decoding this BLS status. What does returned mean? I am not bothered about the errors as I have the e-visa now. I just want them to send the passport back. What does the transaction number mean? Purolator website wont recognize it as a tracking number.

Application Details
Application Date2023-11-24
Applicant Name*****
Applicant Passport NumberA*****
Applicant Date of Birth2023-******
Application StatusReturned
Document Details
#Document
1application form errors
Remark:-Name: ******transaction number: 3317191**504 address: ********** application id: cantv******** dear applicant, your incomplete / incorrect application is being sent back due to the following reason/s: • applicants’ given name & surname in the application form must be as per the canadian passport. we are sending back the original documents: • draft • passport kindly attach checklist along with your application.refer bls website for new updates. remove all the stickers from the front of the passport as defacement of passport is not acceptable. handwritten and editable applications are not acceptable. refer to form filling instructions & sample form on bls website. you may complete your application and re-submit along with a copy of this letter &above-mentioned documents. you can submit your application in few minutes by using the below mentioned ‘self-help’ link on bls website, so that you can have your application picked up by purolator courier and submitted to bls and consulate. https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php once you have completed/corrected your application with correct documents & fees as mentioned on bls website, you need to pay for the pick-up and drop-off service by clicking on the above link. it would generate the purolator shipping label so that the documents can be picked as per your schedule date. alternatively; you may also choose to drop your application along with the shipping label, to any of the purolator retail outlet, to ensure delivery to the bls quarantined postal hub the very next day or you may come as walk-in to bls centers as well. from, bls canada postal team bls international services canada inc. (this is an auto-generated letter, does not require signature)