+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

katrix

Aug 4, 2017
Mine is urgent travel date is 1 dec i hope to get passport asap
Hey, I need to travel urgently as well. What are the chances of visa withdrawal at the center? I applied for entry visa on Monday and it still has not been processed. I can join you today. Lets connect on instagram maybe : wander.brew

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
No way to withdraw this? I guess money for this also gone :/
I think it’s gone but getting visa was the most important thing. We all have spent somewhere around $1000 for evisa,entry visa and OcI and some of us had to take off from work to go bls. So atm visa granted is the most satisfying thing :D

Reactions: bhvuan

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi, I want to apply for my daughter's (minor) entry visa. My husband nd I both are PR holders..will surrender certificate required to apply for entry visa?
Apply for eVISA as that has resumed. Unless you need any of the benefits of entry visa.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hey, I need to travel urgently as well. What are the chances of visa withdrawal at the center? I applied for entry visa on Monday and it still has not been processed. I can join you today. Lets connect on instagram maybe : wander.brew
Hey i sent
I'll be going today. Planning to get there a little before 3pm. I have no idea what to expect for waiting time/line...
we are going by 2:30

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Email received for application receipt at BLS on 11th Nov and it's been 11 days since then and no movement at all. I am wondering if I should withdraw the application at this time. I am flying on 7th Dec so have some time but at this stage, it's like rolling a dice and hoping you are right

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hi Guys. I was told that India stopped issuing e-visas to Canadians sometime in 2020. Are they resuming this now? Also, how long does it typically take to process e-tourist visa (one year duration one)?

skondav

Nov 18, 2023
Email received for application receipt at BLS on 11th Nov and it's been 11 days since then and no movement at all. I am wondering if I should withdraw the application at this time. I am flying on 7th Dec so have some time but at this stage, it's like rolling a dice and hoping you are right
So, one of the members here said that they had an error on their minor's application and BLS said they will take around 2 weeks to return the application package. My concern is if I don't withdraw and for some reason there is an error or missing documents, they will take forever to return it. If i had known this before applying for entry Visa, i wouldn't have gone ahead. Now that I have the option to get evisa, I decided to go ahead and withdraw the application. I applied on Nov 13th by mail and my travel date is Dec 9th.

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
So, one of the members here said that they had an error on their minor's application and BLS said they will take around 2 weeks to return the application package. My concern is if I don't withdraw and for some reason there is an error or missing documents, they will take forever to return it. If i had known this before applying for entry Visa, i wouldn't have gone ahead. Now that I have the option to get evisa, I decided to go ahead and withdraw the application. I applied on Nov 13th by mail and my travel date is Dec 9th.
I am in same boat

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
@Meera08 @Ankit003 any update on your side after “Processed and Granted” ?
For me on visa website it’s “Processed and granted” as of Nov 20/21.
On BLS website it says “Processing at consulate”

Wondering if they slowed down, same as OCI updates.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi Guys. I was told that India stopped issuing e-visas to Canadians sometime in 2020. Are they resuming this now? Also, how long does it typically take to process e-tourist visa (one year duration one)?
That's extremely old news. The covid-time suspension of eVISA was resumed in the end of 2022. The current news is about lifting of recent eVISA (and other visa's) suspension that happened on Sept 21, 2023.

Reactions: pradeepadm2017