Entry Visa India

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi All, Is stamp required at back of photos ?
Also , can I submit application of my husband and kids?I am not applying for Visa for myself.

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Hi All, Is stamp required at back of photos ?
Also , can I submit application of my husband and kids?I am not applying for Visa for myself.
no stamp required, just a 2 inch x 2 inch photo pasted on the form.

you can apply for them in their absence technically speaking, but if there’s a mistake in the form or documents, it helps to rectify on the spot so you don’t lose your chance (eg. a missed signature).

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
no stamp required, just a 2 inch x 2 inch photo pasted on the form.

you can apply for them in their absence technically speaking, but if there’s a mistake in the form or documents, it helps to rectify on the spot so you don’t lose your chance (eg. a missed signature).
If its stamped, will they accept? Actually I have my son’s and daughter’s stamped but husband’s not stamped.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
If its stamped, will they accept? Actually I have my son’s and daughter’s stamped but husband’s not stamped.
I think they will. Or you can paste the photo on the form as that's what they do anyway. And upload a digital copy of same photo.

Reactions: harneetk

ahosamath

Nov 14, 2023
Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for my spouse's entry visa via post.

We originally had an appointment at BLS Brampton the day before, but were sent back as they couldn't print the SC acknowledgment (which was sent by post two weeks ago) as apparently BLS hadn't yet opened the post yet (the tracking on the BLS website showed that they received it.) The lady at the BLS counter said that they can print the acknowledgment for SC only once the status changes to 'Processing at Consulate General’, which it did today.

Has anyone had experience with something similar? Any advice on this or anything that I would need to do/submit additionally (apart from the list of docs in the checklist)? We’re planning to travel end of next month.

darsh11

Jan 11, 2023
i sent my entry visa application on nov 3rd initially my parcel was lost my purolator but luckily they were able find out and delivered on nov 13th as per purolator tracking but bls still doesn’t show any record yet. I lost so much time in between. Oci walk-in application submitted oct 21th no acknowledgment yet. I am travelling to india on dec 12 & worried about it. Any suggestions?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey my status changed to “Processing at CGI” on bls site just after talking to them but haven’t received any ivfrt email/msg and on visa site it says details cannot be found.. what that could be and date of application changed from nov 6 to Nov 12
BLS revising application date (for postal) is normal as they try to make it just a day or so prior to passing on to the consulate. No idea why they assign those bogus early dates in the beginning.
Visa site should show the "under process" status even before you submit the application, so its odd that you find no records. Are you inputting the correct application number -- the record is created the moment you complete filling the application. Was it refilled by BLS using their value added service?

Reactions: Singh8998

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
BLS revising application date (for postal) is normal as they try to make it just a day or so prior to passing on to the consulate. No idea why they assign those bogus early dates in the beginning.
Visa site should show the "under process" status even before you submit the application, so its odd that you find no records. Are you inputting the correct application number -- the record is created the moment you complete filling the application. Was it refilled by BLS using their value added service?
Probably it was a glitch it still shows under process

rushi07

Mar 18, 2018
i sent my entry visa application on nov 3rd initially my parcel was lost my purolator but luckily they were able find out and delivered on nov 13th as per purolator tracking but bls still doesn’t show any record yet. I lost so much time in between. Oci walk-in application submitted oct 21th no acknowledgment yet. I am travelling to india on dec 12 & worried about it. Any suggestions?
Should be fine. You should get it first week off dec. I have dec 13 flight and send application on nov 7