Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Processing at Consulate General
Your status in the tracker shows application with CGI from Nov 09 -- looks like they are holding it for something missing. Visit the CGI and get the passport back. If you make a prior arrangement it would be easier to get through the security but you can get in even otherwise.

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Don’t know when they going to send my application to CGI.. it’s been 2 weeks bls has my file and not doing anything about it:/

kiruthigasridhar

Aug 26, 2020
Sure I will. Hopefully it works. I just called them also trying other options and got a hold of someone and they just raised an escalating ticket for emergency. Let’s see how it goes
I did call them (on the passport option) and asked them to process it. The support person said that she would put in a request for processing.

But I don't see updates till now. Its been 2 weeks...and my application is still pending after sending document and getting acknowledge from BLS.

Singh8998

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I did call them (on the passport option) and asked them to process it. The support person said that she would put in a request for processing.

But I don't see updates till now. Its been 2 weeks...and my application is still pending after sending document and getting acknowledge from BLS.
When did you send application and what is your date of application reflecting on bls website?

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other

Patience! It will all happen.
an update on entry visas- just to summarize

1) Three walk in applications at Edmonton BLS: Nov 6th
2) Visa granted and printed : Nov 8th (Vancouver CGI)
3) Courier ready for dispatch from Edmonton BLS office- late evening of Nov 14
4) Shipping label created on Nov 15- so may expect delivery on Nov 16th

Reactions: Neerja

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
an update on entry visas- just to summarize

1) Three walk in applications at Edmonton BLS: Nov 6th
2) Visa granted and printed : Nov 8th (Vancouver CGI)
3) Courier ready for dispatch from Edmonton BLS office- late evening of Nov 14
4) Shipping label created on Nov 15- so may expect delivery on Nov 16th
Similar to Toronto but with a big slowdown in the dispatch phase. Is that special about Edmonton or typical of all areas covered by Vancouver?

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Similar to Toronto but with a big slowdown in the dispatch phase. Is that special about Edmonton or typical of all areas covered by Vancouver?
seems like special to any city outside of Surrey. The Surrey office has faster dispatch from what I saw in the tracker for Vanc area.

Reactions: eas2lv