+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
BLS Messed up my delivery wrong destination address entered. Please make sure you call and confirm your delivery address as soon as you see purolator picked up the package

Reactions: Neerja

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi All, just received email from cspm-ivfrt. Hope all the same timelines applications will get one too soon. Keeping fingures crossed for rest of the process.
Long time coming indeed. Now everything will fall into place. "Watch out" for visaonline updates from tomorrow.

Reactions: Neerja

Gagzgill

Oct 23, 2023
BLS Messed up my delivery wrong destination address entered. Please make sure you call and confirm your delivery address as soon as you see purolator picked up the package
How did you get to know about that? For me purolator was showing estimated delivery today but still showing “package picked up” status.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
At what status can we go to BLS to pickup the passport directly @pgajiwala @Gagzgill ? Any idea?
I have a travel this weekend and I hear the package address are getting messed up
They have been mailing out the day after it shows printed. So your only reliable option may be to request a hold latest on the day visa status changes to printed or when BLS shows in transit from Consulate. Waiting for any further status change is too late but you can try. Address mess up is not that common so hopefully you will be okay.
With your status showing printed on 14th I would expect it to mail out tomorrow.

mr.ankit.pandey

Jul 2, 2019
They have been mailing out the day after it shows printed. So your only reliable option may be to request a hold latest on the day visa status changes to printed or when BLS shows in transit from Consulate. Waiting for any further status change is too late but you can try. Address mess up is not that common so hopefully you will be okay.
With your status showing printed on 14th I would expect it to mail out tomorrow.
@eas2lv and others for the type of Visa requested we are to select entry visa and from the drop down the Person of Indian origin option correct?
The reason I am asking is the sample form has "tourist visa" selected so just want to make sure.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv and others for the type of Visa requested we are to select entry visa and from the drop down the Person of Indian origin option correct?
The reason I am asking is the sample form has "tourist visa" selected so just want to make sure.
The same form is used world-wide and will allow you to choose types currently suspended in Canada. If your purpose of travel is pleasure/tourism/visit relatives etc.., choose entry visa.