+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
Status update: Dispatched via Courier.(fedex)
I would think one has to sign for the delivery. Can anyone confirm?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Status update: Dispatched via Courier.(fedex)
I would think one has to sign for the delivery. Can anyone confirm?
I always thought Purolator, atleast for SC and OCI that is the case and for that you need to sign.
Is entry visa being delivered by Fedex?

Reactions: hp2023

Bee27289

Oct 20, 2023
Entry visa timeline
Postal application for two minors
Shipped to bls on Oct 27th
Delivered on 30th Oct
Acknowledged by bls that they received on nov 2nd
Nov 10th sms and email saying application accepted and passport with agent.
Nov 10th bls website under process
Nov 10th bls website in transit to consulate
Nov 10th visa website under processing

Same for both applications. Applications sent to bls Brampton

ak@canada

Oct 28, 2023
Postal applicants can expect some updates today as well. Looks like they are working today. I finally received my email from ivfrt that the visa application is accepted and passport is with the agent.

Ian10

Oct 25, 2023
Just want to say thank you to whoever responded to my queries regarding the Entry Visa Application for Minor. Just got back from BLS (Brampton) after submitting the application with no hiccups or issues. It was a long haul of close to 15rs hours in total and a close shave getting in at the last minute before they close but it all paid off. Now the waiting games to see how quickly it progresses

@eas2lv you may add my entry to the Tracker. | BLS - Brampton | Walk-in | Entry Visa (Minor)

P.S- Just received an update and email from BLS -
Application StatusUnder Process

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Just want to say thank you to whoever responded to my queries regarding the Entry Visa Application for Minor. Just got back from BLS (Brampton) after submitting the application with no hiccups or issues. It was a long haul of close to 15rs hours in total and a close shave getting in at the last minute before they close but it all paid off. Now the waiting games to see how quickly it progresses

@eas2lv you may add my entry to the Tracker. | BLS - Brampton | Walk-in | Entry Visa (Minor)

Added. This tracker is publicly editable -- please keep updated: Entry Visa Tracker

Reactions: Ian10

Sidd1547

Nov 7, 2023

Thats awesome! What time did you line up ?