+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

preetisharma

Nov 7, 2023
Hi
I managed to get a passport appointment for BLS Brampton. Can I use this to apply for entry visa. If so which building do I go to and does security check what type of appointment I have? Can I also apply for three members of my family same appointment, because my son has university classes so he can’t come

daarsdi

Nov 6, 2023
Does the picture I supply and the Image I upload on the online application form need to be the same?
i.e. I have a ready digital picture 2x2 but need to get new ones taken for a physical copy.

Can they be different?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi
I managed to get a passport appointment for BLS Brampton. Can I use this to apply for entry visa. If so which building do I go to and does security check what type of appointment I have? Can I also apply for three members of my family same appointment, because my son has university classes so he can’t come
Any appt type is fine -- they only check the name in the appt. against a list they have for the day. I think visa is done at building 60.
As for multiple applications with one appt. it depends on the agent you get -- some allow, some do not. I think official policy is one application per appt., but not uniformly enforced.

Last edited:

mr.ankit.pandey

Jul 2, 2019
@eas2lv In your estimation what is the average timeline for entry visa (postal) I have to fly on the 1st. Would it be worthwhile to apply or should I wait for OCI?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......