+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Gagzgill

Oct 23, 2023
Not really -- my friend spent only 1 hour with appointment. In any case, taking 10 days to open up and review postal applications is unacceptable when they have all the time in the world to provide value added services to walk-in folks -- like re-fill applications and retake photos for silly reasons.
On top of that, they might come back with some deficiencies in the application after 10 days, that’s gonna be another level of frustration for postal applicants. Pls God Save us!!!

Reactions: Neerja

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Yes. I went to consulatr today. They held babys application as it was missing my Indian passport and SC receipt copy which I already submitted to bls. Submitted those docs and got stamped passport from there.
Excellent. Glad to know.

Reactions: Saps and Anncs

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
On top of that, they might come back with some deficiencies in the application after 10 days, that’s gonna be another level of frustration for postal applicants. Pls God Save us!!!
How do you deal with deficiencies if they come up with something? You go submit them in person or again send them via postal?

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
@hp2023 - thank you sharing this! I’m planning to apply for SC and entry visa on Monday. How was your experience - did you have to explain or convince them to process both SC and Entry visa at the same time or they just comply with your ask?
It was just standard procedure. No questions were asked. Just make sure all your names on indian passport and current IDs all match, if not take a same name affidavit.

Last edited:

stuffednstunned

Oct 26, 2023
Vancouver Mission: Entry Visa: Postal Application.
Mail reached BLS surrey office: Nov 2nd
BLS website status: No records found
India Visa website status: Under process
Any idea whether my application reached consulate or still with BLS ?
It is in BLS mailroom waiting for a happy soul to open it.
We are at their mercy!
Nov 13 is world kindness day. I think BLS is waiting for that day to show their kindness.

hp2023

Oct 30, 2023
I understand below is the standard msg after submitting the visa. What's are the next step and where does one check for updates?
Dear Applicant,

Reference to your visa application, your visa application is accepted and the passport is with the agent. We shall keep you updated with the progress.

Status as on 07-11-23

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I understand below is the standard msg after submitting the visa. What's are the next step and where does one check for updates?
Dear Applicant,

Reference to your visa application, your visa application is accepted and the passport is with the agent. We shall keep you updated with the progress.

Status as on 07-11-23
Read this https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/entry-visa-india.825706/page-42#post-10660481
and track here https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/track-application.php and here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/StatusEnquiry
Also please add your data to the visa timeline tracker sheet.

Reactions: ish2110 and hp2023