Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Mine was dropped at BLS on 1st and then today status changed as received. But no email. Its written another 4-5 days to send to CGI.... PHEWWWWW :(
Whereas those walked-in on 1st already got visa in hand. This is ridiculous.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Chalo Atleast we got a hope now. Walk-in people waited for 14-15 hours so they do deserve it where as we were sitting at home and just posted it lol
Not really -- my friend spent only 1 hour with appointment. In any case, taking 10 days to open up and review postal applications is unacceptable when they have all the time in the world to provide value added services to walk-in folks -- like re-fill applications and retake photos for silly reasons.

Reactions: Gagzgill and Neerja

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Not really -- my friend spent only 1 hour with appointment. In any case, taking 10 days to open up and review postal applications is unacceptable when they have all the time in the world to provide value added services to walk-in folks -- like re-fill applications and retake photos for silly reasons.
Agreed! 2-4 days are still acceptable. 10 days to just to reach CGI is insane.

Reactions: Gagzgill and eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Agreed! 2-4 days are still acceptable. 10 days to just to reach CGI is insane.
The outsourcing tender from HCI has a clearly stated SLA which includes things like postal applications should be processed by next working day and delays will be subject to penalties. Feel like either there is no oversight, or no one cares. When you hear "chalo" from people, it really gets on my nerves.

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
The outsourcing tender from HCI has a clearly stated SLA which includes things like postal applications should be processed by next working day and delays will be subject to penalties. Feel like either there is no oversight, or no one cares. When you hear "chalo" from people, it really gets on my nerves.
No one is even bothered to answer this OR look into it at this moment. BLS is taking advantage of the situation and making money on refilling applications and photos. They know if someone is standing since 14-15 hrs, will not even think twice to spend 100 bucks.

Reactions: hp2023 and eas2lv

harmanr302

Nov 7, 2023
There is an easy way and a hard way to get something done. Its upto us if we are choosing the easy way then we should know the cons. I’ve done the postal service myself and my son is flying first week of December but im not being a crybaby cause of the delay keeping in mind the number of applications being submitted nowadays.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
There is an easy way and a hard way to get something done. Its upto us if we are choosing the easy way then we should know the cons. I’ve done the postal service myself and my son is flying first week of December but im not being a crybaby cause of the delay keeping in mind the number of applications being submitted nowadays.
Well, each to their own.

Reactions: Neerja

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
We are not being a crybaby here. Its the fact we are talking about. We acknowledge the fact that ones standing in line should be given priority, but processing postals in 10 days in not justified. Please read carefully. Thanks!