+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Aneri13

Nov 2, 2023
Hello, Is there anyone who knows if a Canadian spouse and his family can apply for entry visa? I am Indian but my husband and his family are Canadian and we have a wedding in Jan 2024. If anyone knows anything it would be really helpful.

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes once it reaches CGI it is pretty quick. I believe my Postal file is just laying down in one corner and they haven't opened the package yet.
exactly,,its with BLS for sure. They need to process it. I think priorities are for in-person and not postal.

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
I have a question in regards to postal service application, I submitted my 2.5 year old daughters application for entry visa via Purolator along with mine and my mothers in an envelope. I made draft of $113.82 visa fee, ICWF Fee & BLS service charge+ $30 courier return fee= $143.82 and attached it with per application. My question is what if there is a mistake in an application, will i loose my whole $143.82 if they return application for correction? anyone who dealt with this sort of situation in the past can share their knowledge.

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have a question in regards to postal service application, I submitted my 2.5 year old daughters application for entry visa via Purolator along with mine and my mothers in an envelope. I made draft of $113.82 visa fee, ICWF Fee & BLS service charge+ $30 courier return fee= $143.82 and attached it with per application. My question is what if there is a mistake in an application, will i loose my whole $143.82 if they return application for correction? anyone who dealt with this sort of situation in the past can share their knowledge.
They will return your draft with the application if anything wrong with the form. Otherwise will ask for particular document in case if one is missing.

Uniyas

Nov 2, 2023
They will return your draft with the application if anything wrong with the form. Otherwise will ask for particular document in case if one is missing.
Hi Neerja thank you for your prompt response, the thing is I didn't separate $30 courier return fee I included it with the processing fee in one draft. Wont they need that $30 to return the application, which is part of the whole draft?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Have we started seeing slowness in Entry Visa processing?
Yeah, before it even started.. As if they did an express processing on 26th and 27th to score a point, and then went back to "normal"?
That said, simple tourist visa used to take 2-3 days in the consulate, so may be we are being impatient and spoilt by e-VISA.