+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I still don't see any update on my status. What should I do? Call embassy or BLS? It's in under-processing on visa site and on BLS processing at consulate general?

Anyone applied on Monday and still under processing?
When is your travel date?

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
They have processed all except me...why is that something I missed on my application or they need anything from me I just wanted to make sure that

Snij

Oct 27, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me the waiting time at BLS in Brampton and Toronto for Walk-in?
What time should i arrive to get in the same day?
Also, do my wife and kids also need to be present or can i apply for them with my Entry Visa application?

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
If my status changed yesterday do you think I can go and try collecting pp from BLS today?
I feel like status won’t change until late today. The only thing left is to hand it over to purolator. I confirmed with Surrey BLS they said they don’t do pick ups. Only delivery to your home.

VikasS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
BLS Brampton
By Appointment - Oct 27th (Friday)

BLS status
Oct 27th - Under process
in transit from BLS to Consulate
Oct 30th Processing at Consulate
Oct 31st - In Transit from Consulate General to BlS
Nov 1st - Ready to Dispatch
Nov 1st - Purolator No Generated (Expected Delivery Tomorrow)

Indian visa online
Oct 27th - Under process
Oct 30th - Visa Granted but not Printed
Oct 31st - Processed and Printed.

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@Neerja See you can try this. I would suggest as your travel date is next week try this quickly to make sure you get all Originals back.
@Neerja In this case (OCI) I would think the originals are with BLS, not consulate. They will not send originals to consulate unless its is a requirement (like passport for visa stamping or old PIO card for conversion to OCi etc.). I think they are sitting on your passport for a sweet day to mail it back. If possible, walk into BLS office and ask. You will have to be persistent and forceful, else they will just send you away.

Reactions: Neerja

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
@Neerja In this case (OCI) I would think the originals are with BLS, not consulate. They will not send originals to consulate unless its is a requirement (like passport for visa stamping or old PIO card for conversion to OCi etc.). I think they are sitting on your passport for a sweet day to mail it back. If possible, walk into BLS office and ask. You will have to be persistent and forceful, else they will just send you away.
Thank you so much for this info. I am trying to reach them by all means as I can.