+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Oh, now I am confused.. Can I apply for a 6 month visa or not :/
They didnt give me an exact answer. They just mentioned We can apply with SC receipt. They were in a hurry as they were running behind with submission.

• Sad
Reactions: Sapru

Vwar

Apr 17, 2016
@Vwar Did you receive the passport in hand? You are the pioneer of entry visa and we are looking up to you :p
Hi All

Yes, I did received it. :)
As I said , its just taking 2 days to process this one.
Applied : Oct 26th
Processed and printed : 27th Oct
Ready to dispatch : 28th Oct
Received : 30th Oct

So 29th was Sunday otherwise would have get it by 29th. Total business days 4.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thanks for creating the thread. Thanks for helping out people here.. What is usually a timeline for entry Visa for postal applications? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks you!
Probably no one knows as none of the postal applications have reached processing stage yet. My guess would be a week for BLS to open and review the application and pass on to the consulate. Once with the consulate it would be the same as walk-in applications (i.e., a couple days).

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi All

Good news indeed.
CGI to BLS transit appears to be very efficient in the Vancouver region. Here in Toronto it always takes at least an extra day and then one more for BLS to send it out -- in best case that is.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi All

Oh this gives me hope I should get by thursday too :)

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Probably no one knows as none of the postal applications have reached processing stage yet. My guess would be a week for BLS to open and review the application and pass on to the consulate. Once with the consulate it would be the same as walk-in applications (i.e., a couple days).
Yes I am in the same boat was 1 of the early applicant in postal application. Still no update yet it keeps saying No records found on BLS hoping to see some update today. Postal application are weird it was delivered at 9 AM on 30th Still they haven't opened the application yet. I would have assumed a day would be more than enough.

Neerja

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes I am in the same boat was 1 of the early applicant in postal application. Still no update yet it keeps saying No records found on BLS hoping to see some update today. Postal application are weird it was delivered at 9 AM on 30th Still they haven't opened the application yet. I would have assumed a day would be more than enough.
That's crazy. Its not possible to stand overnite and no appointments are available. Postal was the convenient one, but they are taking time.. :(

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
That's crazy. Its not possible to stand overnite and no appointments are available. Postal was the convenient one, but they are taking time.. :(
Yes based on my SC / OCI / Entry Visa application it looks like Postal application have a delay of atleast a week in terms of starting to process

• Sad
Reactions: Neerja