+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Entry Visa India

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I went to BLS Toronto now and they told they will accept entry visa application with surrender certificate application
receipt.

Reactions: RuchiWalia

GANU05

Oct 18, 2023
Same here but I think our status will change before end of day.. Fingers crossed.. Oh this wait is like roller coaster :(
I am just worried that it will slow down at BLS level, God knows when they will update on their end, can't wait for in transit from consulate and then dispatched

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I am just worried that it will slow down at BLS level, God knows when they will update on their end, can't wait for in transit from consulate and then dispatched
So true.. I wish consulate should have dispatched directly and this way more time will be saved

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Anyone knows what "Place of Issue" to write for eVISA held in the past? This is for last held VISA type and its details in entry visa application. The form really is not designed to handle eVISA as a category for previous VISA.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Anyone knows what "Place of Issue" to write for eVISA held in the past? This is for last held VISA type and its details in entry visa application. The form really is not designed to handle eVISA as a category for previous VISA.
No idea as my Evisa was never processed so I said no visa held in the past

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
No idea as my Evisa was never processed so I said no visa held in the past
I had an eVISA 4 years ago. Anyway, I don't think it matters (except for BLS goblins) -- I'll write something to satisfy them.

Loren_chatur

Oct 13, 2023
What should we fill in the section where it asks: "Have you ever visited India before?" . Obviously I have visited but not on a visa. I was still a citizen of India then.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Status changed to printed n processed... oh my gosh finally some movement somewhr.. now fingers crossed to see my pp in my hand.. oh i m so happy n c some ray of hope

Reactions: eas2lv